Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

New GURU - D.N. 1/18/17

3 posters

Go down

New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 Empty New GURU - D.N. 1/18/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:59 am

Heya...

Well, I'm no guru. Until now, I was content to sit on the sidelines. But I read a prophecy, my light started flickering, and I was asked to give one of my own.

I can't promise accuracy, because timelines change constantly. But what will be will be.
If this helps anyone stay on track, then I've done the job I was asked to do.
A lot of will sound old. Some new. 

It's more a message given from my Awakened "Creator" self to my "Transitioning" Semi-Asleep "Human" self, but it applies in general. 

You can call it "Jumping on the Trump Train", but honestly, I don't care either way if Trump stays, if Ryan jumps in at the last second, or if an army of bikers wearing horse masks, followed by the ghost of the original Hillary Clinton, chase the Bush family across the White House lawn during Inauguration Day.

What will be, will be.

I just want to get my own work started.

Make of it what you will.

"Donald Trump's inauguration will not be stopped. To those who attempt to stop it, force will be met with greater force.

This game of chess will end with a Checkmate, at gunpoint.

The RV will as well begin in short order, and so those within it will find themselves within a time warp, as their perceptions will accelerate to match the accelerated flow of spiritual energy rushing through the conduits and dragon lines, as a raging rapid heading off to a waterfall between the dimensions. 

It is not a question of compensation for lost time. It is a matter of pride. It is a matter of ego.
Let them rage and spit.

What they reap they will sow.

What in their hearts they know they deserve, they will receive, and if that be physical death,
let them then transit to the Heaven Worlds, and know peace, once they'll have learned it.
Let their souls find rest after a hard dance on tainted soil.

If it be infinite riches, let it not consume them.

Let the wheat be sorted from the chaff. 

Let the lights be cast through the Prism of Lyra, so that the violet find themselves with the violet, and the reds with the reds.

To those with a mission, they will be tested upon that mission, and will understand for themselves, in a time of tribulation, the strength and capacity of their mettle. That tribulation need not be a war without, but instead a war within. Even in peace, there is conflict. That conflict is a reorganization of values, an affirmation of strength. So with the time warp comes the acceleration of maturity and development, and those who cannot cope, fall off the train at their stop. 

To those without a mission, they will instead wander around to find one, to give themselves purpose in a time of purposelessness and purification of mold and stagnation, even when that mold formed the ground they formerly stood upon. 

Let despair become strength.

Let complacency become despair.

Let their strength bend like a tree and yet not break.

And so: The Revaluation, RV, does not precede the Dimensional Shift. The Shift does not precede the RV. The RV and the Shift are themselves part, visible aspects of the larger occurrence, the forming of the Chrysalis. 

Gaia, Mars, Venus.

And it is the stature of that Chrysalis that determines the nature of the matured entity that arises from the Chrysalis. 

The Chrysalis does not house only Gaia, but the System of Sol, as a whole. It is a ripening of fruit, a development of seeds that all-in-all influence the "future" well-being of the System, and the paths it travels.

So then, understand why it is important, or why it is relevant, that you focus primarily on your own project. Because this window, be it 20 years, 50 years, 100 years, is the window in which the next millenium is written. 

The outcome of the next millenium is where Gaia will be as a unified space, where her prismatic children lie under the stars of a changed sky, observing the twilight of the second sun, Lucifer-Jupiter, as it nudges the third, the Reborn King-Saturn.

Once this time warp ends, you will not have such an opportunity for such accelerated growth until you approach this point in the cycle again, if by then you choose again to use it.
But likewise, rather than pressuring yourself upon understanding this, realize instead that you act best when you act authentically. 

And so acting authentically, be at peace, and know the state of peaceful action.
For in peaceful action does efficiency flourish."

P. S.: And no, I have no idea why he called Jupiter "Lucifer", or why Saturn is the "Reborn King". I have some hunch about Saturn, but I'll keep that to myself.

I do figure that Jupiter and Saturn will be ignited at some point, if Jupiter hasn't already. Not that NASA would be keen on admitting that we now have two suns.

P. P. S.: As for what I wanna do...it involves something similar to a Tree of Life. No amount of money alone will get me there. It'll be money, replicators, wisdom and unity.

Signed,
D.N.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 Empty Re: New GURU - D.N. 1/18/17

Post by Chaz Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:42 am

So another demonic new age guru, more & more of them getting are on the band wagon, seducing spirits, is what the Word of God says.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:13 am

Good morning, Chaz, great to see you here, and hope all is well with you, my friend!!! :yes: New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 2834342768 New GURU - D.N.    1/18/17 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:18 am

Good morning brother, thanks , great to be alive.
Love ya.
Blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum