Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 1/16/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:33 am

Guru Bulldog75:   THERE ARE GROUPS BOARDING FLIGHTS HEADING FOR TEXAS. PERIOD. NO Q & As ON THIS. CLASSIFIED. JUST INFO FOR YOU. WE ARE HOT.   SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE. BE BLESSED. I AM GOING TO PLAY GOLF. HAVE A GREAT DAY. AM BOARDING MY 747 FOR LUNCH WHILE ON THE GROUND; THEN A QUICK AFTERNOON GAME OF GOLF. WE ARE BLESSED HAVE A GREAT DAY. BANKERS ON ALERT.

TEXAS IS A NON TAX STATE.!!!     ONE OF THE NINE.

ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MINUTE, ANYTIME TODAY! OR TOMORROW! PREPARE. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE TO TAKE CARE OF ONE'S PERSONAL BUSINESS AND PROTECT OUR FAMILIES. TYVM. I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.

ALL THREE LETTER ORGS ARE IN A "GOOD TO GO" STATUS AND ALL INFORMATION CONTINUES TO BE ON A POSITIVE FORECAST. THIS WEEK APPEARS TO PLACE ONE IN A MUCH BETTER POSITION & POSSIBILITY OF THE CONTEMPLATED RATE POST. WE WISH TO THANK THE OOM SITE, ADMINISTRATORS, MODS & OTHER CONTRIBUTORS FOR ARRANGEMENTS AND ENHANCEMENTS THAT HAS PLACED ALL OF US IN THIS LUCRATIVE INVESTMENT POSITION. BY ALL APPEARANCES, THIS TRAIN SHOULD VERY SHORTLY BE PULLING INTO THE STATION. PLEASE WATCH YOUR STEP WHEN DIS-EMBARKING (HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BULLDOG'S BITE). ALTHOUGH EVERYONE WILL BE MAKING MAJOR DECISIONS, WE WILL HELP GUIDE AND GIVE ANY PERTINENT INFORMATION THAT ENHANCES ONE'S DIRECTION. WE ARE ALERT, READY AND OPTIMISTIC. BLESSINGS.

Guru Poppy3:  If anyone was going to fly to tx okie would have called me and i would have been packing period. Lol,lol so this time no cherry on top of the news.no prize. I can't figure this days news out . You guys don't have to listen to me read it all yourself and you wil realize the news is all over the place halk great news and the other bad discouraging news lol strange day of nothing but confusing information . I think much will clear up tomorrow . Poppy3

Guru Studley:   large changes have and will continue through the end of the month, YOU WILL SEE MAJOR RESTRUCTURING TO SOME FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS...possible changes happening now in the Asian banking system...we are on standby with the banks...IMO, I have never seen them this excited.

been negotiating for the people to have access to the top banks, and investment houses, I am still on phone, I am extremely busy

Guru Checkmate Dan:  things are bothering me. In your face call, informative. Of all the stuff going on, this is not the day to be pulling punches.  You've heard calls & rumors. Biggest thing I have to put out is everyone pay attention and be careful today and tomorrow.  Everyone wants your information. What is their motive?

I look at Johnny, Bellagrits & FB, there are others. I know they're here for the best they can give you. I don't believe they'd hurt you. There are others that want to charge for things. I don't have to mention who they are. Be careful of those types of people.

I don't believe the revalue of a huge number days before the real number, is real. We're close still, some misinfo coming to surface.   Rate out there so high that Tony doesn't even believe it. Could be a, b, or C then come down.......just like Kuwait........don't believe Iraq will stay at one rate. We are just telling you

Guru TNT Tony:   The whole thing last night I want everyone to underst6and, we give out our best info. Some say it's too much info. I know what it takes to get to 7, 12, and 3 dollars. I do know how to add.  Use your currency calculator and you can figure it out too.  The 12 dollar number if it's 7 something to the gbp. For it to come out at 12 is going to shock me.  Let's hope it's one of the 4 numbers that we're hearing.

I don't believe that it's possible for it to go from 12 to 3 or 4 in a 24-hr period without a major catastrophe happening in their country. That is hype.

We wanna touch on the other part here. We're hearing ppl getting invited to banks. Not a problem to me. Know groups that have set up things w/banks. No one should be charging you. Disturbed me when got the emails and texts about it. Been telling you as quick as you get this money someone's going to try to take it from you.  If it happened today, there are 4 banks in Texas that will cash you in today. Why would you give someone else the privilege of taking your money? You know its real close. If you didn't think so, just look at the scenarios taking place. You shouldn’t have to pay anyone for the privilege of walking into a bank and cashing in your money.  Don't even know or care who it is, but the whole scenario bothered me. Haven't even got paid yet and they're trying to take money out of their bank accounts.

I have ppl with very good contacts in Iraq. You wouldn't believe who. I know that stuff is over with. I know it is!

Guru Gary:  Everything is moving forward. Info we're getting back is they're looking at mid week as things come together. Still a few details on the table, but basically all is done. Banks are waiting for go signal and we're hoping to see it within, not gonna say it, hoping to see it real shortly.

Guru Mort:  my source says everything is still on track for tues- many things will change for the good of the people-we will win for a change-gs & pp are all ready to go also and the rate is still high-he says $9.75 as of right now-get ready to cash in early as possible if you like the rate-getter done!

Guru JustInTime:  so i met with one of my main homeland sources yesterday to have a little BBQ.. he said we are looking VERY VERY good for the next 24 hours and should be seeing ALOT of things happening and ALOT of   coming out! so keep a clear mind make sure you read and re read and make sure if it is   or not.. 85% of the misinfo is coming out right now! we are so close to this keep you heads up and remember alot of people have been told misinfo and are spreading it like wild fire****

Guru Med:   CBI IS UPSET...THEY NEED TO GET OUT OF CHAPTER VII IN ORDER TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF BEING A SOVEREIGN NATION WITHOUT ANY SANCTIONS OR RESOLUTIONS.  BAN KI MOON TOLD THEM SEVERAL ISSUES, ONE...HONOR THE ERBIL AGREEMENT,  TO SETTLE THE ISSUES WITH KUWAIT AND TO STOP THIS POLITICAL BICKERING THAT IS SPLITTING THE COUNTRY.  ALSO TODAY SUNNI MILITIA TOOK OFF ON A TANGENT AGAINST SHIITES.  NOT GOOD, NOT GOOD AT ALL.  THOUGH THIS MAY BE ONE THING THAT PUSHES THE NA TO SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT REPLACING MALIKI.

Guru Mailman17:  .ITS ALL COMING TO  FRUITION.  JUST GOTTA GIVE IT TIME...SHABS IS READY...AND I TRULY THINK POLITICS WILL DUCT TAPE THEIR WOUNDS ENOUGH FOR THIS TO HAPPEN.     IN THE COMING SAYS (days) WE SHOULD SEE A LOT OF THINGS IRONED OUT.  WE SHOULD ALSO SEE A FEW FINANCIAL THIGS (things) COME OUT OF HIDING AS WELL.  STAY FOCUSED....

Guru Jonnywg:  I AM CASHING IN THE FIRST DAY THAT I CAN ............ YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISION.  THE BANK PACKAGE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CASHIN ........ IT HAS TO DO WITH WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR MONEY SO YOU DO NOT BLOW IT.  

I CAN TELL YOU TODAY WAS SPECIAL. WE HAVE HAD CALLS FROM ALL SOURCES - ALL BANKS - MANY STATES....A FEW COUNTRIES AND A SPECIAL CALL FROM HOPPER JR WHO IS MY RESEARCH ASSOCIATE ......WE ARE AT A PLACE IN THIS RV NEVER SEEN BEFORE ..... THE UST IS FINISHED ...... IT IS RUMOURED THE BIS AND THE WORLD BANK HAVE COMPLETED THEIR REVIEWS .....CHINA HAS ORDERED IN TAKEOUT THUS IF WE STAND ON ONE LEG...... FACE THE EAST.........CROSS OUR EYES AND LEGS. WE MAY BE DONE ..... AT LEAST I THINK SO, AS DO MANY MANY OTHERS................THANKS FOR KEEPING US GROUNDED THROUGH THIS WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT

Guru Bookings:  source thats been involved in te pp and wg for a long time, he tolf her this morning the rv is happening tommorrow, and that the new currency was announced 2 weeks ago. she will have the link for us in a little bit so we can read for our selfs

ok guys just in, rate tonight , the eagle will fly hight tonight. [bookings] read what i posted, was told to post this to chat. no questions ,all that was said you everyone to know.  just came in .eagle flys high tonight , rate showing up, 72 hours to cash in at high rate.  72 hours to cash in at high rate. folks i was ask to post this for all you.

Guru Cap1:  just got two phone calls verifying bookings post.

Guru Kaparoni:  I been saying since October that this is in Parliaments hands.  And as you all know I did a conference call on the 3rd of January where I stated, the holdup is the one law that Parliament must pass that pertains to adjusting the accounting within Iraq.  That before the RV can happen, there needs to be a law that adjusts all loans, mortgages, etc.  

Now, I will quote this article…   “…at the time the Central Bank plans to launch three categories after deletion of zeros to be held after the adoption of a special law by the House of Representatives.”

And to clarify… deletion of the zeros to be held after the adoption of a special law by the House of Representatives.  Pretty straightforward everyone.  No need to look for the RV tonight, or tomorrow or even this week.  The CBI will not go forward on this until Parliament resumes working and has enough attendance for a Quorum.  At that point, we need to watch what laws are going through.   Then, and only then will see this RV happen.  

I expect the CBI will move quickly once it passes.  Forget the rumors, the other intel, this is fact.  And the CBI will not RV before they have a law to adjust all financial transactions/accounting prior.

Guru TerryK:   GET EVERYONE ON LINE.  NOT A CALL YET.  BUT THIS IS BIG. I WAS CALLED TONIGHT BY ONE OF MY SOURCES HAVE NOT HEARD FROM IN 2 MONTHS.    THIS PERSON IS ON THE WEST COAST AND IS CONNECTED ONLY BY POLICITAL TIES.  THIS PERSON HAS A BUNCH OF DINAR.  DOES NOT SIT ON MY SITE.  OK, HE DOES NOT VISIT THE SITES.  HE IS TIED TO ALOT OF OTHER GOVERMENT ELEMENTS.  THATS ALL I AM GOING TO SAY ABOUT THAT PART.

NOW.  HE CALLED ALL EXCITED.  HE WAS CALLED MINUTES AGO THAT A WELL NAMED BANK HAD CALLED HIM TONIGHT AND THEY ARE HOSTING A EXCHANGE PARTY TOMORROW  AFTERNOON IN NEVADA.  THERE IS A GROUP IN VEGAS AND ONE IN RENO.     LISTEN UP.  LAST WEEK A GROUP OF THE UPPER PEEPS IN THE US (THURSDAY) CASHED IN @ 7.18  AND SIGNED NON DESCLOSURE AGREEMENTS NOT TO BUY ANY CURRIENCIES  AS PART OF THIS DEAL.  THEY WERE ALLOWED TO CASH IN LIKE 25MIL EACH.  CAPPED.

NOW TOMORROW WHAT THIS CAT IS TELLING ME THE RATE IS IN THE 12 DOLLAR RANGE.  TREAT THIS AS A RUMOR.  IM NOT PULLING YOUR LEG.  THIS WAS A CONFERENCE CALL I HAD WITH TWO OTHERS ON IT.  PEEPS, I SAY WE ARE AT THE DOOR.  KICKING IT DOWN.  I PRAY THIS IS TRUE.  MY HEART IS BEATING SO FAST AND MY DARN RESERVE JUST DIED SATURDAY.  GO FIGURE THAT ONE.

Guru Footforward:   ALL done we are waiting for this to show- nothing else is going on - we are just waiting for this to show - they are looking to surprise us on when this comes. We are on an hour to hour watch but info points to this happening immediately - Inflation is a concern for Shabibi and the GOI.  GOI is at the point  where they admitting an RV needs to be done - today some news from Iraq foreign minister to Kuwait states that this will not be delayed at all. Kuwait will always be involved always with Iraq but will not effect the RV. Banks in Iraq are calling for RV to happen so more cash can be put back into circulation there. Folks are hording money.Whales will see a rate much higher than we do - they are the ones that will probably see the $12+ rate and not us little guys we  - he feels we are not going to see that rate - but we will see a nice rate to start above $5 and we will see it from 5 to 30 days in effect and more info after the RV... ]  rate in Iraq to be higher than initially thought - trading market within Iraq - not selling dinar no less than $3.61 on the street black market...military folks cashed out for $3.80 and yes there is a black market for the dinar by the better educated people...so yes there is selling on the streets black market in Iraq now

we need to change our thinking about doing all things with the bank- the WHOLE table turns when this revalues - no matter how arrogant they are now watch how quickly they will change when you say you will take your dinar else where to get you a higher rate to have you put your dinar with them....

Guru FreewayBill:  brokers buying it back changing their wording from CBI rate to wording Market rate - it plays two ways - if bank offers less than CBI bank then DB or DT could offer less - HIS opinion is banks literally reconcile their books each day - that day will be registered into the UST and reports and final that day - Dinar Brokers are not on that schedule they can buy it for what ever and bottom line at end of week or  month they reconcile with CBI then they turn it in - its not for a competitive edge its to the UST regulations for them... Bill states brokers frankly can pay $30 for the dinar where as the bank can not do that - should the bank rates be higher than CBI in my opinion YES I do think they will be - if brokers go to a market rate seemed negative at first but now they can compete with the Banks now and prevent their loss of business - we are all going to go with who ever pays us the most money - Bill says it could go both ways and we will be in a better position due to this.

when you got in this "blessing" a long time ago and you look at what you bought this and what it is worth now - and in my mind I think if it comes out at a dollar that is a million bucks and so forth - somewhere along the way due to the info that has been SMOKE coming in we have got our expectations to sky high rates and could be fictitious in my mind -and I have believed the $8 range but when we get to $12 come on - the higher the rate the MORE urgent ot cash in - if it does open at $3 then you will have more time .... in my opinion...last night we had a 7 person call with some of the people from the sites you know, and the rates were all over the board - so I look at my money as God's money and for his work - and I am not against reserves but if you get a rate that makes your skin tingle just go cash out and be done with it...folks call me everyday that are in dire straights but say they are going to wait it out - think about it and get on your knees and pray and pay your debt sand you don't need to have a mansion like the Beverly Hillbillies the  other night i was on a call with Okie and we talked about rates and he said God is not going to give us more than we can handle - some folks may miss some things by make unwise choices.... do not get greedy if you are greedy get prepared to loose -

we are in a GOOD delicate point in this situation and to put out specifics of where this RV is in the hands of  and i feel right now due to the delicacy of where we are i will not say who's hands this RV is in - we should sleep well tonight

People Invested:  Thanks to everyone who joined PeopleInvested.com for over a THREE hour call on Monday Night! Another intense discussion with Fresh, WangDang and AZGhostHunter from PI with the latest updates regarding Iraq and the IQD Investment. The call includes the latest sensitive updates pertaining to Iraq and also touches on a historical progression into the modern day political environment. Thanks to everyone who submitted questions in chat and also our live callers - one of our best calls yet!

Guru ScottiG:  I honestly hope that this message will really help some of the issues I hear about and see. I know that we have been close to the RV several times in the last 6 weeks. I have had it confirmed by individuals who are directly involved with the release that on 3 January we were in a 30 minute window where the IQD was expected to hit the Forex at its new rate.  Obviously this did not happen and here we are still waiting. I will not divulge the specifics of how I know and anything about the individuals who are directly connected to this event.

The only reason I even share this now is to shine the light of encouragement and hope on everyone. Okie assisted me in tracking the truth down on this event
and it was great to be able to dismiss the speculation and to begin to uncover the truth of what happened and why we did not see it in the bank (believe me I went to the bank and sat with ‘the banker’ watching and waiting).

Well as of Wednesday last week, I was informed as to the truth of the matter.  The current status is that I was advised that we could see the adjustment of rates at any minute but definitely within two weeks. Again, over the weekend and this week I am getting the rumblings from other insiders that the RV is in a fluid motion and we could/should see it at any moment.  I know that certain well placed banking leaders are convinced that we should see it at any moment. In fact I know they were expecting it this morning. I did receive word of aspecific event today in Iraq with the CBI that could have been the event we were looking for. Tomorrow will tell. This information was complimented by info from other individuals that points to us seeing the release in the immediate future. Do I think we could see it tonight or tomorrow…? I absolutely do believe we are that close.

Now I want to share some encouragement with the family of OOM. Please hear mine and Bears heart when I say STOP THE NONSENSE. The rumors of people boarding planes and coming to cash in at Texas banks are at the very least misinterpretations of events. I challenge anyone to bring proof to the contrary. I know of plans that were in place to bring a plane load of people to a bank for early cash in a week ago. The cash in did not take place. Do I believe there may have been some special deals or special arrangements with certain individuals? Sure it has happened. Hear these words!

IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT AT THE BANK LIVE THEN MOST LIKELY NO ONE ELSE HAS CASHED IN.

Do I believe efforts are in place for some to cash in pre RV? I know they are because I have been actively involved with trying to bring that about for a couple of weeks. This tough possible, is highly unlikely.  Sure there are scenarios where some might be asked in to cash out but I do not believe that most of us will have that invitation.  I do not want to elaborate more on this but it should be sufficient to say that if the rate  is not in the bank…..you are not going to get a banker to let you cash in!

Let’s stay very optimistic about this week. I have heard great information from people who are directly in the know. We shall see if they can actually bring this thing home this time.  Please use common sense with all the stories and rumors. I personally ask you  to keep our brother Bear in your prayers as he is still dealing with some serious issues with the operation he underwent.

As far as the Conference Call that I mentioned I might do prior to the adjustment of the IQD; well, I have decided to let it be for now.  We still will do one big CC post RV and I promise you that you will not want to miss it! Be well and thank you Miskebam and Sambo for your wonderful leadership and to the Mods for your tireless giving here! Be patient and kind as we are so much closer today most know! In His Mercy and Grace.  Scotti G

Guru Frank26:  Frank began the call with prayer. He invited the family members to allow the Holy Spirit to lead us all as we listen to the call tonight. Frank’s prayer reminded us once again to place our faith in GOD…NOT in the dinar.  Greetings to all the Mennonites, Quakers and Amish friends. I am getting to know so many of you, and it is wonderful to get to know you better. I am going to take you up on your offer to come to your community and get to know more about your lifestyle and your culture.  

Frank’s Team believes that this cannot mean anything past the first quarter of 2012. Delta says that if the take the entire quarter, then they will not stay on schedule to complete the rest of the Plan by the timing they are saying. Based on what they are telling us, Frank’s Team believes “beginning of 2012” means January.

Frank reiterates to put your faith in God, who brought you to the dinar – NOT in the dinar. God is bringing wealth to His children from the same place that He brought provision to Mary and Joseph in order to begin the ministry of Jesus. Now God is bringing that wealth to us to spread His Gospel to the rest of the earth for these last days.

Kuwait says, “We got no problems!” Remember what Frank told us? What do you want, Kuwait? How about money? And Kuwait said, “OK!” Kuwait now says they love Iraq, and they got no problems whatsoever. They are saying, “Go ahead, lift Chapter 7, we got what we want!” Kuwait had new elections. They saw the ME got all cleaned up. They did the same thing. They did it last month while everyone was busy cleaning up the ME. They fired their entire government and started over. 17-18 billion dollars will make most people very happy! LOL

Guru PapaBear:  This Rv can happen at any moment now negotiations are pushed forward quickly due to seriosness of world economies.   There have been many slowups and delays because so many countries involved and giving input. Would be much easier comletion with just one

Gurus are being given only pieces of puzzle at time Very complicated negotiation coming to conclusion soon.   I am going to repeat we have the gretest intel provders in the world and they are going out on the limb for us every day

Guru Generals64:  O.K.:...not going to take a "whipping" over this so, just listen for a second....there is so much BS floating around that you should be watching a Disney Movie....   First:...hundreds are getting on planes simply because they are traveling....there are NOT hundreds getting on planes to go and cash out right now...nightwatch....Right....   Second:....there is so much BS floating right now....Don't be foolish in believing the Conspiracy stuff

With all that I have heard, this is coming slowly down the turnpike.....There is a lot going on...We have had people (all night long) call and tell us some great stuf and then some wild stuff....REMEMBER This:....You or I will not see this unless we are working at the bank in the evening. this is a hard one but a currency Revaluation is just business as usual.  Funny how we heard Geithner wanted 24 hrs...Oh My!!!...Hey..if that is true the guy is very smart in that this would allow the USA to be on the same time frame the rest of the world is on

Now, there is so much out there...we have to "wade" through it...this should be done...DONE...you should listen to Studley if he shows...Debtarheel is looking for some stuff for me...If i hear something I will NOT Ever CallIT!!!...never....I'll let someone else though.

we will never see the rate on a screen unless the bank allows it.   I hear 5 cents and then 26 cents – Dong.  If this doesn't happen soon there will be so much tension in the world economy...It's not just the Revaluation of Iraq...the other countries have to Revalue and some Devalue.   I heard that there was a 24 hour period placed in order for the USA to be current with the other countries in the world

who are the GURUS????? we have attached that name to people trying to give advice. then when your GURU of the month gets in trouble the sharks begin to feed and you let them get swallowed up and we lose any source that they may have. I have been told all is done and that this is a go...Now, if it isn't am I going to be bashed????probably...   the so-called gurus are picking up on other sites....So many have called our group and we made a pact not to spill it if we couldn't document...I listen to Studley...and Foot Forward....also Purple Helmet....then I listen to our friends in the UST and to a special ops officer ....then I look for other tell tale stories...If you notice...Studley is coming out of hiding....and he is a very financially smart guy....Foot forward is politically connected.

Hey we won't see gbp or anything...just a rate...taht is what we were told...It is a rate that we will receive.  Ours will just be a rate...digitally...don't expect to go in and come out with a barell of money in your hand.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum