Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Friday Drama 1/6/17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Friday Drama 1/6/17   Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:43 am

ADMINBILL wrote
52m ago
GOOD MORNING - NEWS CONTINUES TO IMPROVE - ACTIVITY FOR ZIM CONTRACT HOLDERS IS PROMISING WHICH MAKES ME BELIEVE RV/GCR IS CLOSE AT HAND

ADMINBILL wrote
44m ago
-2 DEGREES IN UTAH VALLEY THIS MORNING -- BBRRRRRRRR

Diogenes wrote
38m ago
GM AdminBill and WSOMN In your estimation how much more positive news will there be before fruition?

ADMINBILL wrote
34m ago
DIOGENES - THAT REMAINS TO BE SEEN BUT THE INFORMATION COMING IN FROM BANKING SOURCES IS A STRONG INDICATOR THAT THEY ARE EXPECTING, NOT ANTICIPATING, ACTION SOON. WILL IT BE THIS WEEK OR POST INAUGURATION IS ANYONES GUESS

ADMINBILL wrote
29m ago
MT GOAT AND DR CLARKE APPEAR TO BE INFORMATION ENTITIES TASKED WITH KEEPING PEOPLE IN THE GAME FOR THE LONG HAUL. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THEM AND FEEL THEY ARE GOOD READS AT TIMES IF I HAVE AN HOUR OR SO. I CAN SAY THIS, IMO, THEIR ARTICLES WOULD TAKE A GROUP OF PEOPLE A DAY OF GATHERING INFO A AND THEN PUTTING INTO INTO THEIR LENGTHY COLUMN.

Queenie89 wrote
32m ago
GM Admin Bill! What's the definition of a zim contract holder? Is that me since I do own zim? Thanks!

ADMINBILL wrote
25m ago
QUEENIE89 - A ZIM "GROUP MEMBER" WOULD BE THE SAME AS A MEMBERS OF ONE OF THE DINAR GROUPS YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT SUCH AS THE ADMIRALS GROUP. IN BOTH CASES THEY ARE CLOSED NOW. AS AN INDIVIDUAL ZIM OWNER YOU WILL NEED TO NEGOTIATE A RATE AND PROGRAM THAT SUITS YOUR NEEDS.

ADMINBILL wrote
13m ago
HEADING OFF TO WORK IN A FEW. ENJOY THE DAY GUYS AND GALS!

lostnq8 wrote
11m ago
per OM - a vietnamese contact just returned and they are showing the new money on TV - the new vnd has the zeros off Smile

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 1/6/17   Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:10 pm

ADMINBILL wrote
52m ago
GOOD MORNING - NEWS CONTINUES TO IMPROVE - ACTIVITY FOR ZIM CONTRACT HOLDERS IS PROMISING WHICH MAKES ME BELIEVE RV/GCR IS CLOSE AT HAND

Bill said this over a year ago. As everyone can see, nothing has happened.

Close and soon seem to take on a different meaning in Dinarland. In other words, never. LOL

With no new "INTEL" on these currencies for the last 14 years, isn't it time to see the scam these Gurus promote?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 1/6/17   Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:06 pm

Some people prefer to remain deluded and content in their lies.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 1/6/17   Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:21 pm

Sorry to keep repeating myself but this guy is a real ass and guru and guru wannabe! crap crap crap
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

WSOMN Friday Drama 1/6/17
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily-
Jump to: