Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY

+9
sae237094
TheBeav
rvnow55
therealbutterfly
godsfool713
openmind
joejaboah
Psalm85:13
msirishlady
13 posters

Go down

BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY Empty BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY

Post by msirishlady Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:59 pm

I SPOKE WITH BENJAMIN AT THE BANK OF AMERICA FOREIGN CURRENCY DESK LOCATED IN SOUTHERN CAL. AT 3:00PM CST. HIS DIRECT QUOTE WAS "BANK OF AMERICA WILL NOT BE EXCHANGING ANY IRAQ DINARS, NOW OR IN THE FUTURE."

MS. IRISHLADY

msirishlady

Back to top Go down

BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY Empty Re: BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY

Post by Psalm85:13 Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:13 pm

Things are sure starting to seem very negative pertaining to the dinar and the big four... Hoping our investment is still an investment and not a collector's item Crying or Very sad
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by joejaboah Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:22 pm

msirishlady wrote:I SPOKE WITH BENJAMIN AT THE BANK OF AMERICA FOREIGN CURRENCY DESK LOCATED IN SOUTHERN CAL. AT 3:00PM CST. HIS DIRECT QUOTE WAS "BANK OF AMERICA WILL NOT BE EXCHANGING ANY IRAQ DINARS, NOW OR IN THE FUTURE."

MS. IRISHLADY

are you new? BOA used to sell them. Obviously, it became a problem that customers were informing the BOA employees about the huge return sure to come on this investment. BOA could find themselves without any bank employees post RV, as they would all become invested and quit their jobs upon RV! SO NOW....their story is they won't deal with them now or in the future. Yeah, RIGHT!!! That will be their story right up until the RV happens! THEN it will CHANGE DRAMATICALLY!!! I can't believe people keep talking to the banks! THINK!! People, THINK!!!!
(No offense, Ms. Irishlady) alien

joejaboah

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:24 pm

When/if the RV takes place, trust me, no Bank will turn us away. What im thinking, is that this branch and perhaps the BOA in general is so fed-up with all the people calling them and telling them that Okie sent them to inquire about the RV. So they would say something like this out of frustration. STOP CALLING THE BANKS and STOP TELLING THEM THAT OKIE SENT YOU. LOL

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:16 pm

WHAT IS WRONG WITH DINAR TRADE???

YOU ARE IN SOUTHERN CALLE LIKE ME , YOU KNOW WHERE SANTA MONICA IS...... BOFA , WF AND CHASE ARE NOT THE ONLY BANKS IN YOUR TOWN GO WITH A LITTLE LOCAL BANK.....
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:18 pm

godsfool713 wrote:WHAT IS WRONG WITH DINAR TRADE???

YOU ARE IN SOUTHERN CALLE LIKE ME , YOU KNOW WHERE SANTA MONICA IS...... BOFA , WF AND CHASE ARE NOT THE ONLY BANKS IN YOUR TOWN GO WITH A LITTLE LOCAL BANK.....

Perhaps, but people, please stop calling banks about the RV, and PLEASE STOP saying Okie sent you.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:34 pm

msirishlady wrote:I SPOKE WITH BENJAMIN AT THE BANK OF AMERICA FOREIGN CURRENCY DESK LOCATED IN SOUTHERN CAL. AT 3:00PM CST. HIS DIRECT QUOTE WAS "BANK OF AMERICA WILL NOT BE EXCHANGING ANY IRAQ DINARS, NOW OR IN THE FUTURE."

MS. IRISHLADY

I already have a deal worked out with BOA. So trust me, they will exchange.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:41 pm

openmind wrote:

Perhaps, but people, please stop calling banks about the RV, and PLEASE STOP saying Okie sent you.

Why would the teller who works for $9 an hour know who Okie is or why would their bosses even care about anybody by the name of Okie. The bankers have their own bosses who give them directions and Im sure it has nothing to do with anybody who anticpates the RV of the IQD.

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBeav Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:45 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

MS. IRISHLADY

I already have a deal worked out with BOA. So trust me, they will exchange.

My sister had same conversation with Arkansas BofA Currency Ex Manger...only he added that neither Citi Bank, Wells Fargo or Chase will be handling any Iraqi Dinar excihanges EVER!!!

She taped it on her answering machine and played it for me!! Amazing cover-up!! Who's scammin' who??? affraid affraid

Boy are their employees going to pitch a royal fit when all is said and done!! :cheers: affraid :cheers:
TheBeav
TheBeav
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:49 pm

rvnow55 wrote:
openmind wrote:

Why would the teller who works for $9 an hour know who Okie is or why would their bosses even care about anybody by the name of Okie. The bankers have their own bosses who give them directions and Im sure it has nothing to do with anybody who anticpates the RV of the IQD.

Im in Texas and some of the bankers invested in IQD have received calls from people who say they have gotten their info fom Okie. My point is to tell folks to stop bothering the banks until its done. Until the CBI shows it or DB stops selling.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sae237094 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:51 pm

I work for BofA in the home loan division and sit in a bank a couple times a week. As of Monday September 12th the currency screen for the IQD states invalid currency. The currency book they have recognizes the currency but does not state at what amount. On a side note the rate for KWD was still at $3.62.......

sae237094

Back to top Go down

Post by jtdinar Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:05 pm

Seriously??? This topic doesn't even deserve a reply. Talk about beating a dead horse..............what did you expect them to tell you???? Are people really this ignorant????? Unreal..............

jtdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:39 am

Just recieved this from my top secret source
[..Santa]Got to say I agree with jtdinar
Seriously??? This topic doesn't even deserve a reply. Talk about beating a dead horse..............what did you expect them to tell you???? Are people really this ignorant????? Unreal..............

You want real information about things that haven't happened yet? If you believe that possible call me I give better rates and I deliver before the RV to roof tops all over the world! In case of being overwhelmed I have two other couriers I employ, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy.

BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY Mik11

Leave the banks alone they won't talk to you about something that hasn't happened! Or I will put you on the other list! HO! HO! HO!

Remember to hang your stockings by the fireplace for your deposits to be made. :rendeer:

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY Flag-212BANK OF AMERICA HORROR STORY Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nagnot Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:23 am

sad to see boa's plan to cut more jobs

nagnot

Back to top Go down

Post by ASU79 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:26 am

My son overheard a Chase employee telling his friend that the "higher ups" in Chase were buying dinar...it was at a driving range in Ohio. The man had no idea my son even heard, much less that he (my son) had dinar. With all the negative posts, that encounter keeps me grounded...that was back in May. I
too believe when the time comes, their doors will be wide open!

ASU79

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum