Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"!

Go down

Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! Empty Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"!

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:09 pm

Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"!

Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! 55dc7dd800431-640x330

Il Giornale 8 minutes ago

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

While the Council of Ministers discussed the issue Contractors benefits and face to speed up launch and guide the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry to provide financial control required documents for scrutiny to accelerate the launch, announced the head of Diyala provincial council, Ali al-Daini, the indebtedness of the province increased during the past three years to more than half a trillion dinars, noting that most of the contractors of the province, "on the brink of bankruptcy."

Daini said that "the indebtedness of Diyala province rose during the past three years to more than half a trillion dinars due to lack of financial budget to pay the dues of contractors and companies that completed the great strides of service projects."

He Daini, that "most of the local contractors and companies on the verge of bankruptcy because of the receipt of the debt owed by the Diyala management for lack of funds due to the financial crisis."

Daini called the central government to "adopt an emergency plan to support of contractors and companies of the private sector through the payment of financial dues and give the powers of local governments in the implementation of projects in a manner payment on credit because it is the most appropriate option to address the financial crisis."

Diyala province has seen most of the service projects over the past years was interrupted by the financial crisis in the country.

For his part, announced the Federation of Contractors in the province of Basra, the suicide of contractor through eating a toxic substance because of its inability to meet the creditors of his trust funds, while renewed its demand for the government entitlements regardless Contractors, confirmed that the delayed disbursement cause them problems and suffering of tribal and legal.

The deputy chairman of the Union Ahmed Al-Hamad said that "Basra recorded during the last two years, the suicide of five contractors, the last of them committed suicide inside his home a few days ago by approaching material chemical toxic, where he put an end to his life because of the pressures suffered as a result of the debt," noting that "a lot of Contractors in the province suffer conditions compelling the government's delay in the disbursement of financial dues that Bzmtha as a result of carrying out various projects to their advantage, where they carried out these projects relying on loans obtained from banks and individuals, and these parties want their money from contractors, exerted on them legal pressures and tribal. "

Praise and added that "some contractors were forced to leave their homes and hiding, and some of them have been arrested and placed in custody," he said, adding that "disputes many clan erupted due Contractors debt problems, and to end those problems should be accelerated on the government to entitlements Contractors exchange to pay to creditors are discharged from the sums. "

The province of Basra suffered since late last year, a severe financial crisis and unprecedented since 2003, and because of them, leaving many semi unable to carry out their duties of government departments, and dozens of service projects stopped before completion, and the local government has demanded on several occasions the federal government regardless dues to maintain for the past three years, where did you get them only a small part due to the financial crisis.

LINK

Cabinet is still discussing among contractors dues .. "bankrupt" and the suicide bomber and a fugitive from "religion"! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum