Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 12/19/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:47 am

Guru Freeway Bill: Answers question from bclarkutah (Now known as AdminBill from WSOMN), For some reason, they want this to be some kind of surprise. A little late for that but hey, let them have their fun.

Everyone should sleep well knowing that Iraq has been put on notice and this RV will be done this week.  You have to understand that the negatives are all brought out to throw you and me off of what is actually happening. They want to spoon feed us information that will lead us to believe things are happening that may or could stop the RV. Don't buy it!!!  Remember that Iraq needs this RV worse than we do.... believe it or not!

Guru Bulldog75:   S AND M CAN PUSH IT; AND THEY KNOW THEY HAVE TO NOW. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.  ITS OUR POLICY...TO NOT QUOTE  RATES AND DATES. SORRY ABOUT THAT. BUT MY OVEN IS STUCK ON 440 USA DEGREES. AND I AM GONNA HAVE AN EARLY CHRISTMAS. [hint, hint]

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY GE STOCK FOR $.15 KNOWING THAT TOMORROW IT WOULD BE WORTH $15. THE UNDERLYING REASON HEREIN IS THE PROFIT ON THE APPRECIATION OF THE STOCK.  THIS IS FOREKNOWLEDGE YET NOT INSIDER TRADING OF THE ISX.  THIS IS CONSIDERED A BLACK FRIDAY SITUATION FOR THE IRAQI INVESTORS.  THE RICH BECOME MORE RICH IN A GARGANTIAM WAY.

IN A DOUBLE FACETED SCENARIO, THE VALUE OF THE IQD INCREASES DRAMATICALLY AND WHILE THEIR ISX STOCK PRICES WILL SOAR AT THE SAME ISX STOCKS GOES 'INTERNATIONAL".  I will post THIS IS A HOME RUN DERBY FOR THE ELITE IRAQI INVESTORS BECAUSE THEY ARE MAKING MONEY ON BOTH THE IQD REVALUATION ...AND NOW THE ISX STOCKS

THIS CAN STILL ACTIVATE ANY HOUR! THE UNITED NATIONS HAS JUST BECOME EVEN MORE INVOLVED AND WILL NOT LIFT CH 7 UNTIL THE ACTIVATION. WE WILL PASS MORE INFO AS THAT BECOMES AVAILABLE. WE ARE OPTIMISTIC.

Guru OkieOilman:  WHY, UP TO NOW,  HAS THERE NOT BEEN AN RV ACTIVATION RATE TO THIS DATE?  IMHO, IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING,THE UNITED NATIONS HAS NOW 'PLACED SANCTIONS' ON IRAQ TO RV THEIR CURRENCY TO "FORCE THE RV.  WE SIMPLY ARE FOLLOWING NOW, ALL OF THE MONEY AND NOT JUST A PORTION OF IT"!!!  THIS IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE AND THE UNITED NATIONS IS COMING IN TO SLICE THE FIRST PIECE.   WHO KNOWS ABOUT RV BUT THE UNITED NATIONS IS NOW FORCING THE ISSUE OF AN ACTIVATION.

IT HAS TAKEN ME 8 YEARS TO FULLY UNDERSTAND HOW AND WHERE TO FOLLOW THE MONEY AND WHO IF ANY WAS PROFITING BY THE CONSTANT HOLD UP'S AND DELAY'S--WE ARE FOLLOWING THE MONEY AS IT'S VALUE IN THE ISX STOCKS THAT HAS PREVENTED THIS RV FROM OCCURING. THEY WANT TO BUY CHEAP AND SELL HIGH. THE IRAQI $ WAS BUYING INTO HE ISX INTERNALLY 'IN COUNTRY' AT A NOMINAL VALUE. THUS THE RV WAS NOT BEING ANNOUNCED 'ON PURPOSE' SO THAT "THE ISX INVESTORS COULD MAKE A PHENOMENAL RETURN ON THEIR INVESTMENT". THIS IS THE REASON UP TO NOW WHY WE HAVE MISSED CALCULATED THE ULTIMATE 'RV ACTIVATION DATE'. WE ARE NOW UNDERSTANDING HOW HISTORY IS BEING MADE. WE HAVE NOW PROGRESSED TO ECONOMICS 4.0 .

IMHO, IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING, THE UNITED NATIONS HAS NOW 'PLACED SANCTIONS' ON IRAQ TO RV THEIR CURRENCY TO "FORCE THE RV".  THE SANCTIONS ARE FORCING THE RV PRIOR TO JANUARY 1.  IMHO, THE BACKWALL CONTINUES TO BE DEC. 23, 2011. 

THE AVERAGE EDUCATION IN IRAQ IS EQUIVALENT TO A THIRD GRADE EDUCATION; ITS THE IRAQ ELITE EDUCATED THAT ARE 'IN THE KNOW

THE PRIMARY REASON I DON'T POST MUCH IS THE SAME OLD DATE AND RATE QUESTIONS ALONG WITH MANY INQUIRIES ABOUT IRRELEVANT THINGS BEING ASKED.  I ALWAYS ADDRESS INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS

\THEY SAY THEIR ARE ONLY 1 DUMB PERSON IN A CROWD---LOOK TO THE RIGHT---DOES THAT PERSON LOOK SMART>>THEN LOOK TO THE LEFT...DOES HE LOOK SMART ALSO----WELL-----

AS IT NOW STANDS MY SOURCES ARE STATING BY THE 23RD.----NOW WHO AM I TO ARGUE WITH THOSE WHO ACTUALLY CONTROL THIS?

DON'T LET THE ZEROS FOOL YOU---THERE ARE ACTIVE TRADING GOING ON PRESENTLY WORLD WIDE BUT AT THE OLD PROGRAM RATES THAT HAS BEEN IN EFFECT FOR SOME TIME NOW

I ONLY PASS ON WHAT I RECEIVE BY THOSE WHO HAVE FORGOTTEN MORE ABOUT THIS THAN I EVER KNEW.  FOR INSTANCE-----LOOK AT THIS MORNING'S REVELATION AS TO THE CAUSE OF THE DELAY'S---READ IT--YOU MAY LEARN SOMETHING YOU NEVER KNEW BEFORE.   EVERYTHING IS A FLUID SITUATION AND CHANGES CAN OCCUR RAPIDLY.

A BLESSED AND HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EACH OF YOU----REMEMBER---JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

Guru Generals64:  Hey...I have done some studying and have found (not completely verified) that their former revalues/devalues have actually happened in the Afternoon......Just thought that was kinda intersting...

Guru BobGetz:  Per a conatct of mine, the GOI and CBI, in a published article jointly said, since the troops have pulled out, they would do the rv. They will do it before 12/25 which is their new year.  This is yet to me, pure speculation as is anything I consider from intel. I have to get on a cc in 12 minutes, but will be back later.

Guru ArizonaHeat:  An RV is needed to accomplish these tasks. With the troop removal, a very large source of income to the Iraqi people is now gone.  So the situation will now get even worse. I was told a week ago, after Parliament approved and voted on the raising of the three zeros, we would see this before Christmas.  Now with the news of total troop withdrawal, I see this prediction coming to light. Several world banks, and other countries are working together to see this situation come to an end.

Guru Doc:
   [RATE POST # 2]  The most likely scenario is a RV at a lower rate then a gradual increase over several years. Several have suggested anywhere from $0.10 to $1.50. Statements from Iraq officials are indicating it could be on par with the USD. It is still unclear whether it would initially be on par or worked up to par value over a year or so. Our opinion is it will be around par with the USD since dedollarizaion is projected to occur around $1.10 to $1.15. Because of this we do not expect initial rates much above par with the USD and very easily could be  below par and worked up to par over a year or so...we will continue to report but you must decide.

[RATE POST # 1]    We have had several questions as to rate. There are three opinions floating around on various sites. Basically they are LOP, RV at a low initial rate and increase over time, and RV at a final high rate. A LOP is simply referred to as the removal of 3 zeros with no increase in exchange rate. We maintain that this is unlikely since it does not establish the dinar as a via international currency which is a stated goal of Iraq.  A second theory is RV to a rate usually quoted at or above Kuwait's. We continue to maintain this is very unlikely. Basically if this occurred the money supply would be enormous even with a redemonination. Additionally inflationary pressures would be astronomical. For these reasons we believe it is unlikely the RV will be at the $3+ range.

We know chapter 7 was not lifted and the HCL /currency law was not passed.  However, much of the information is pointing to a prolonged political fight. Recent events support this assessment such as the shutdown of Parliament and the continued lack of passage of HCl. We are currently at the mercy of political gamesmanship. Because of this we continue with our opinion that the RV will not occur until these issues are resolved and it will be into 1st quarter 2012 before this happens. Could a backroom deal occur relatively quickly ? Of course but we see it as unlikely. Look for our signs - chapter 7 removal /HCl passage.

Good Morning, well Christmas is near and we all know what present those that are holding dinar want. I am hoping for the best, but know that reality is still here. How can Iraq RV the dinar with the instability of the govt. right now. There has not been any mention of even a first reading of a law to approve or to print new money or coins. So if we don’t get santa to bring RV, let’s make a news years resolution of an RV. I had said it a couple of months ago, that once the U. S. leaves, unrest could occur, a revolution, or a coup on the govt. The instability is there, we will just have to wait and see what happens next.So have a great day and RV soon. (have a great week too)

Guru Med:   THE RECESS OF PARLIAMENT TILL JAN 3RD...WAS NOT PLANNED, IT WAS NOT A VACATION, THIS WAS A COOLING OFF PERIOD AND A TIME FOR THE TWO POLITICAL BLOCS TO MEET AND TO TRY TO RESOLVE WHAT IS WRONG...NOW AFTER FINDING OUT THAT PARLIAMENT IS CONVINCED IT IS THE RIGHT DECISION TO RAISE THE ZERO'S,  IT IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE FOR ME.  IT IS NOW FOR SHABIBI TO MAKE THE CALL ...SO RIGHT NOW THIS BY FAR IS THE HAPPIEST I HAVE EVER BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT/NIGHTMARE.

Guru Jonnywg:   NEWS FLASH FROM UNITED NATIONS ...SANCTIONS THAT WERE EXTENDED TO DEC 31ST ARE NOW OFFICIALLY END DECEMBER 23RD. IT IS PUT UP OR SHUT UP FOR IRAQ ENDING THIS WEEK.  fyi.................UST EMPLOYEES, BIS EMPLOYEES, IMF EMPLOYEES ARE STILL AT WORK TONIGHT

We are awaiting info from...iraq re TALIBANI MEETING...the UN extended sanctions against iraq until end of year.  We are very close to the end and will report all as it happens...THE RV CAN HAPPEN ANY TIME AND IS EXPECTED.

We are awaiting a report from IRAQ from their government. Talibani HAD ISSUES with Maliki. These are supposedly resolved. We are very close to the end and will report all as it happens.

However, the UN extended sanctions against Iraq until end of year........which means get it done..... Rather than project a date I will wait until I get more info.....THIS IS HAPPENING FOLKS BUT IS COMPARED TO WATCHING GRASS GROW …. THIS IS AN ANYTIME SITUATION.

All just a note of thanks to you for being patient as we resolve the issues. We hear all issues again resolved and the rv back on track, hopefully today. UST is working, and we hear a rate change but know not if up or down. A 3-letter source will call me in an hour so more to come..

Guru Poppy3:    well i don't have a date but have stated many times after the 15th there is no significant date between then and the 1st day of jan so I still say at anytime until then . LOTS of great things being said and tons of just flat bull but facts are hard to come by. I am on a day by day expectation. If we ever get the right call GLORY it will be in a second by second countdown poppy3

ok guys just heard from rabbi and he is getting calls and text two saying tonight and from his west coast connection they are saying possibly tuesday either way he has good connections and his information is great either way. Close to finish line. Poppy3

Guru Robusto: The articles have been crazy this weekend...we have half the articles say things are perfect and moving ahead and the other half sound as if they're moving toward civil war.  You have a fantastic ATM article saying the CBI is moving forward installing them but how can an ATM work at the current rate?...Then we have a guy from Allawi's group who is accused of an assassination attemp on Maliki with 2 others escaping to Jordan.  One article saying the parliament is behind Shabibi and deletion of the zeros and the next article says Allawi's group is boycotting parliament and a quorum can't be made--nothing can be passed without a quorum.  Lots of confusion right now... we have to see how this plays out...there's ALWAYS three sides to everything.

Guru Hammerman:  well i been on the phone none stop for hours i can find zero negative stuff we are in a good place ,,, the issue in iraq are not a concern there was a couple small players arrester but nothing like the news medis is saying ,,,,, please be happy an joyouse about the place that this rv lays ,,,, we still not 100% on a day but tonite after midnite into Wednesday day seems to come up the most ,,,please just know it is a educatied qeuss ,,an a lot of true honest friends are helping me me find this for yall ,,,,,,, truly ho pe we see this tomorrow but no proff of this just a big hope

Alawi is in charge of the millitary, GOI - done, Budget - done, we should see this publically in the next few days. UN threatened if they don't RV by Friday 23rd they will go back under UN/US sanctions and we will not see this until next year.  Hearing rate is $5.71, to the GBP which is $8.06. 

Guru AJ Anderson:  In Christine’s Lagarde’s statement Iraq has low inflation, a strong dinar and macroeconomic growth. The core inflation is at 6.92% with a 5% rise from the same time last year. The M2 growth is at 15.8%, GDP growth at 9.6% and the Iraq Dinar is still at 1170 per million or .00086 per US dollar.
http://www.imf.org/external/np/sec/pr/2011/pr11465.htm

In my opinion these numbers do not look good for the CBI. In order to raise the internal growth of the economy for the Iraqi People, the CBI must RV the money or inflation will continue to rise due to pulling the US dollar out of the market place of Iraq.

The Iraqi People do not have confidence in the Iraq Dinar due to the instability of the dinar over the last decades and the US dollar is scarcer. The CBI and others have been educating the people of Iraq in the use and value of the Iraq dinar for some time now. Let’s hope the Iraqi People take hold of this education, as it is starting to get to the point where they may not have a choice.

In recent articles the GOI has been debating the deletion of the 3 zeros and it looks like they have come to the conclusion that the project will take until 2013 to complete. This does not mean the RV will happen then. This means it will take that long to pull the larger notes out of the market place worldwide..

Intel is coming in from all over the place that this week is our week and as soon as tomorrow. Take this intel with a grain of salt and please do not be upset if the RV does not take place this week. My intel tells me the RV should have already happened, but is still scheduled to happen this year and could even happen on Christmas day, but with caution that it could flow into January of 2012 due to unforeseen events that may take place. No one really knows for sure what date and at what rate the RV will happen and come out at, not even Shabibi as this keeps getting moved out.

Know that your currency exchange investment is safe and know that it is quiet possible the Iraq dinar could come up in value slowly as it gains momentum in the market place, now that the dinar is a tradable currency even in the international markets, but is not widely excepted yet. God Bless. AJ

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum