Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse

Go down

Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse Empty Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:23 pm

Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse

19/12/2016 0:00

Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse 5-3842

Jaafari: our voice heard in the world has become
BAGHDAD / Alaa al-Taie
Concluded in Baghdad on Sunday, the work of the ambassadors fifth conference held by the Foreign Ministry for a period of between 16 to 18 December Gara.ooaln conference, held under the slogan (our diplomacy, make friends, and defeat enemies, and reconstruction) Many of the recommendations that define orientation strategic Iraqi diplomacy in cases Almokhtlvh.ookd Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari that {ambassadors conference saw the discourse with all important Iraqi files and presented a vision detailed to deal with it », adding that« speech Iraq today is heard and attracts the attention of the world}, and {the world are racing to visit Iraq and expresses its readiness to support it }.

Settlement project
Foreign Minister promised at a news conference at the ministry on Sunday attended by «morning», that the national settlement project is an urgent need for after «Daesh».
He said: «draft settlement imposed by necessity, and we talked this matter with a representative of the Secretary - General of the United Nations in Iraq , Jan Kubiš and with Iraqi parties initiated this topic earlier», explained by saying: «We need a national settlement as an alternative to the sharp intersections», and on visits regional chairman of the National Alliance , Mr. Ammar al - Hakim, al - Jaafari said , saying that «these visits are part of the general phenomenon of the new Iraq is not reduced its activities certain character, but openness to all, and any Iraqi figure may employ its credit and relationships for the benefit of Iraq; you 're welcome
By ».

Voice of Iraq
Jaafari noted that «speech Iraq is heard today and attracts the attention of the world, the challenge was since 2014 to now and the Iraqi government are progressing impressively, and countries around the world are racing to visit Iraq and expresses its readiness to support it , and I've met in this regard today (Sunday) three ministers from the Group of « Banolex »which includes Belgium, the Netherlands
Luxembourg ».
He added that «everyone is watching what is happening in Iraq and we are moving - back supporting armed security forces that have achieved victory and the impressive results, and we are happy to harmonize all the ingredients that reflected Iraq 's national unity, so the Iraqis proved in this supervisor historical position», He added: «still reactions countries of the world have an excellent understanding Charona and serious about what they offer of assistance to Iraq, atmospheres ripe for re - internal structures of Iraq, and we need all the energies because they contribute to advancing
Building".

Global vision
He continued foreign minister said « the world looks to the experience of Iraq respectfully, and we are today a new phase . In 2014 we were talking about what will happen to Iraq and today wrapped up this page and opened a second page , a re - infrastructure of Iraq», indicating that «Iraq is seeking to restore infrastructure not only in the affected areas but in all areas, and we hope to be crowned with the sons of the Iraqi armed forces efforts to defeat the forces of evil. »
He pointed out that «ambassadors held conference yesterday saw the discourse with all the files and presented a detailed paper and served as a beehive over the files and answered questions varied», adding that « the conference in the style of specialization put multiple departments adopted».
And on the existence of differences between the political blocs and their impact on foreign policy, al - Jaafari said that «political differences exist but the reassuring thing is that all the forces do not differ on the sovereignty of Iraq , or the defense of its territory», he added, «We still need security to assign an accurate and did not demand that be rules military in Iraq, but the training and weapons, and our vision that these countries remain dolly
Iraq ».
And internationalization of the suffering of the Iraqi people from crimes at the hands of «Daesh», between Jaafari said «crime is not confined to the field of crime, and I harken world this thing in international forums», and on the House of Representatives functions and Astjawabath, al - Jaafari went on saying: «House of Representatives has several missions , including the interrogation and control the government, in exercise of his constitutional role because the Constitution guarantees that right, and there is no person is above the law and prove his innocence and prove acquitted him of charges held accountable and we are with any questioning of any personal ».

The crowd and the Syrian issue
In the Syrian affairs , al - Jaafari said that «Iraq stands with Syria being a victim of terrorism, though the victory of any country against« Daesh »is a victory for us because« Daesh »fight all of us in many areas, it must be post large size of the challenge» and added, «for we have controls group we apply to each faction, and the question of the existence of any faction outside Iraq for us did not give permission for one, and no one asked to license us », adding that« Iraq does not interfere in the security affairs of any other country », and the functions of the popular crowd - Jaafari said: the «popular crowd became law and the parliamentary cover and therefore this is a legal body and deal with it on that basis , the popular and the crowd was able to know himself included between the flanks of various components and we are proud of this
Experience".
International Support
Three - day conference looked at its domestic, regional and international security challenges and the future of the popular crowd, and in this context , Iraq 's ambassador in Italy Ahmed Bamarni stressed »Sabah», the «importance of rallying international support for Iraq in its war against terrorism, and pumping more logistical support to relief and humanitarian to cover part of the needs of the displaced, particularly that Iraq fighting a war on behalf of the world against the terrorist organization has no limits to criminality that hit many countries in the world ». In turn , said Iraq 's ambassador to Russia Haidar virgins »Sabah», that « the conference dealt with the need to deliver a clear picture of the popular crowd and offered sacrifices for the liberation of regions», indicating that « the Foreign Minister stressed the necessity of providing international legal support for popular crowd». The conferees also took the government 's reform program and the challenges of reconstruction and stability in liberated areas, also reviewed the meeting briefed the theater of military and psychological operations and humanitarian relief efforts, as well as the prospects of sustainable development in the light of international changes.

You hubs
More than 150 ambassadors come from different countries of the world, reviewed in the talks sessions visions of the political developments of regional and international, as participants confirmed the importance of unifying the visions and the Iraqi voice in dealing with external files, especially water file.
It said Iraq 's ambassador to the United Kingdom Saleh Al - Tamimi, »Sabah», that «foreign diplomatic approach emphasizes solving the outstanding problems with the States through dialogue, including the water problem with Turkey and Iran, as it was agreed to activate the negotiating side to exit the text of an international law that protects the rights of Iraq and its share water in international rivers Tigris and Euphrates. »
For his part, the Permanent Representative of Iraq to the United Nations Office in Geneva Ambassador pro - Saleh »Sabah», that «said the conference discussed the important legal topics, including the most wanted abroad mode, as it was stressed the necessity of activating the international protocol for re wanted for the judicial and accused of corruption», indicating that «this would bring billions of dollars of Iraqi funds held abroad».
Oriented strategic Iraqi diplomacy in the near future was determined openly Iraq politically and economically to all states, according to the statement by Iraq 's ambassador to Ukraine Bakr Ahmed Dry, who told »Sabah»: The «Iraqi diplomatic adopted the slogan (our diplomacy, make friends, and defeat enemies and reconstruction), indicating that «Iraq confirms its openness to deal with all countries and stand at the same distance from everyone, the largest possible international support for Iraq and win in their just cause in the war against terrorism.»
To confirm Consul Iraq in Dubai Hussein al - Azzawi, in his speech for »morning», that « the ministry leaders placed within Protozoa provide better services to Iraqis Diaspora», adding that «ambassadors are preparing to communicate with the world points to rally support on the one hand, on the other hand , understanding shall be responsible for meeting the needs of the Iraqi community to be embassies and consulates Navzthm overlooking the country from anywhere. »

Unifying speech
For his part, he said a spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ahmed Gamal »Sabah», that « the importance of the Fifth Conference of Ambassadors lies in the timing to take place concurrent with the release of Mosul operations, which requires more coordination with the ambassadors to unify the external speech in the overall issues that concern Iraq», pointing that « the Foreign Ministry is interested in post - Liberation of« Daesh », reconstruction and stability in liberated areas and the importance of gaining international support in this aspect, especially that Iraq is going through a financial crisis and needs the help of all its allies and friends in the world», calling the international support for Iraq this aspect b «good» so far is that Iraq aspires more, «especially as the world understands that Iraq is fighting a war against terrorism on behalf of the whole world what the world is signed under a great responsibility towards Iraq».

LINK

Ambassadors Conference underlines the need to consolidate the external Iraqi discourse 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum