Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases

Go down

Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases Empty Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases

By Roudao one hour ago

Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases Poster-225262-11-9563009-1

Ibrahim al-Jaafari

Roudao - Erbil

Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari stressed the importance of national reconciliation project to the post - gangs Daesh "reiterated" Iraq 's refusal of the establishment of any foreign military bases on its territory. "

Jaafari said during Matnmr journalist, I followed Roudao Media Network, held on Sunday, the ministry building, "the settlement project and we have a need for talks with the internationalist Representative in Iraq to discuss alternative Daesh post-launch, it is safe to project peace and free from terrorist penetration."

"The settlement we need now is a substitute for intersections and there is a working paper and work out in order to develop them."

Jaafari said "without a doubt the differences between the blocks are a source of strength if it had been constructive but Anridha to reach a state of consumption and the impact on the war," adding, "but it is reassuring that these differences do not differ on the sovereignty of Iraq."

He stressed, "We still need a security outsourcing did not ask directly or indirectly to finding bases in Iraq, but rather to support the level of support and backing and information, and our vision for the purpose of protecting Iraq that these countries remain at his side is entitled to rejoice in the victories achieved by the people of Iraq."

He pointed out that "the whole world is no different to support Iraq in its fight against terrorism, which is the focus of respect by addressing the role of being the defending all peoples of the world, and the Iraqis agree to defend their homeland."

The Foreign Minister "of progress in the battle of Mosul, the next days will be recorded a sharp turn defeat Daesh in the city."

He said al-Jaafari "Certainly when it strengthens security in Syria affect and be affected by Iraq, and vice versa, but do not want to interfere, but there are overlapping factors, particularly on the security side and the movement Daesh was active between the earth in the two countries."

And News Post Iraqi fighters Mahsoblin the factions in the popular crowd the battle of the Syrian city of Aleppo, the Syrian army forces and support in the fight against terrorism commented Jaafari, saying it "does not reflect the official position of the Iraqi government and the Constitution does not prevent the travel of Iraqis to anywhere," he said, adding, "The government has not given ear to one, Iraq does not interfere with the affairs of other countries, but we stand with Syria as a victim of terrorism or any other country in the world and win and succeeded, and victory over Daesh in any country is a victory for Iraq. "

He stressed that "the body the popular crowd with a legal cover and the crowd was able to prove himself without sectarian or ethnic identity."

LINK

Jaafari underlines the importance of the settlement project and the refusal of Iraq for any foreign bases 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum