Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe"

Go down

High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" Empty High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe"

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:27 pm

High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe"

By Roudao one hour ago

High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" 269035Image1

Roudao - Erbil

An Iraqi official announced on Sunday, the high numbers of displaced people of the city of Mosul in the north to 117 thousand, since the beginning of military operations in the 17 of October / October last.

Most of the displaced people of Mosul and resides in Khazar camps (located about 30 kilometers east of Mosul), and can accommodate up to 8 thousand families, and camp Hassan Cham, located in Khazar region as well, and can accommodate up to 24 thousand displaced people, in addition to the camps (the stump 1, stump 2, and the stump 3) south of Mosul .

A member of the Supreme Committee for relief to the displaced, chairman of the Committee on Migration in parliament Raad Aldhlki, in a press statement, said that "the numbers of displaced people arrived in Mosul to date to 117 thousand in the camps."

He pointed out that "the humanitarian situation is extremely difficult, because of the cold, rain and lack of services."

He added that he "did not get that swift action from all sides, whether governmental or international relief organizations or local will get a disaster for the displaced."

He continued: "What is presented today of relief materials are not enough, the situation is getting worse in displacement camps."

The United Nations expects, displaced up to a million civilians out of 1.5 million people, live in Mosul, amid warnings of a "catastrophe" may face the people of Mosul in displacement camps.

In turn, the Human Rights Commission warned (official institution that monitors human rights in Iraq), today, the seriousness of the humanitarian situation for the displaced.

UNHCR noted that "the humanitarian disaster that you will not take urgent measures."

Jawad al-Shammari, a spokesman for UNHCR, said that "the UNHCR field teams in camps for displaced people registered humanitarian situations difficult, because of the cold, rain, and the lack of relief materials, and health problems."

Shammari said that "the situation of displaced will worsen in the face of rising numbers in the camps, which requires doubling the relief efforts to prevent a real humanitarian disaster."

And that "The older children are more affected by the poor humanitarian situation in the camps."

The local administration is seeking in Nineveh (province and its Mosul) to stop the exodus of the liberated areas operations in the east of the Tigris River neighborhoods (Mosul cut into two parts), through the provision of basic relief items to families.

Said Essam Sulaifawi, adviser to the governor of Nineveh, in a press statement, said that "more than 500 food baskets were distributed to the existing families in apartments Khadra district (east of Mosul), and will be later distributed more than a thousand and 500 relief basket for the people in the region."

He Sulaifawi, that "the work is being quickly to restore normal conditions in the liberated areas through the return of the official institutions to work and provide services, and prevent the exodus of families to the camps which suffer from a major humanitarian problems."

The Iraqi government also is seeking to accelerate the slow steps for the reconstruction of damaged infrastructure in areas recaptured from the grip Daesh, in recent months.

The Secretary-General of the Iraqi Council of Ministers Mahdi Keywords, "The crisis cell has developed a strategic plan for the purpose of re-displaced people to their areas liberated."

He pointed Keywords, in a statement Gtalaat it Roudao Media Network, that "the government is making great efforts to support the reconstruction and stability to the liberated towns in the provinces of al-Anbar (west), Salahuddin (North), Diyala (east) and Nineveh (north)."

"The crisis management cell embarked develop a clear strategy to return the displaced to their areas plan after its liberation and the contribution of all ministries in their implementation."

He praised "the efforts of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs facilitate all procedures for imported materials for the United Nations Development Programme."

On October 17 / October last, the battle began restoring Mosul, which was dominated by the "Daesh" the summer of 2014, an air cover of the international coalition.

Iraqi forces, backed by local forces with the Peshmerga forces of liberalization and large areas of the province of Nineveh, and was able to penetrate in the eastern neighborhoods of the connector.

LINK

High numbers of displaced people of Mosul to 117 thousand amid warnings of a humanitarian "catastrophe" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum