Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement

Go down

Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement Empty Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement

By Ziad al - Haidari 26 minutes ago

Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement 267960Image1

Roudao - Erbil

, Explained Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, said Tuesday that the current situation in the country is not appropriate to talk about a political settlement among the participants in the current government, stressing the country 's need for reconciliation and settlement between its citizens and its components and Ashairh.

Ebadi said in a press conference I followed Roudao Media Network, said that "the political settlement project requires an understanding by the parties involved in the current government before starting its implementation and highlight those questions to be answered are going to be with the settlement and are covered by the authorities."

He added that "the current situation in the country requires a settlement with the Iraqi people and all the components, as well as all the families of the liberated areas," noting that "Iraq does not need to compromise between politicians because talking about the draft during the present time is not suitable."

Abadi said in his speech, that "citizens who Asmoa homes in the liberated cities praising the role of the security forces, and the information obtained by our forces on the terrorists come through the citizens."

He explained that "the best response to terrorism is Daesh community reconciliation," adding "we plan to return displaced people to their areas after the liberation."

He stressed that "the provision of electricity for 24 hours requires the application of the collection of an elaborate system."

And bombings in Turkey and Egypt recently counted Abadi "proof that terrorism did not exclude anyone," adding that "the cooperation between the countries facilitates the task of eradicating terrorism."

On the Global Compact of the member states countries of Petroleum Exporting (OPEC) and outside on the cut included Iraq, "" The prime minister said he was not for Iraq's agreement to cut output of the findings of the OPEC agreement, noting that "Iraq's agreement to cut output came after an extensive study."

The Council of Ministers headed by Haider al-Abadi, on Tuesday, its usual to discuss the resolutions on its agenda, while the Council voted on the establishment of the General Company for Post and savings in the Ministry of Communications, as well as identifying unmet incorporation licenses fees from universities and community colleges and institutes.

LINK

Ebadi: the situation in Iraq is not suitable to talk about a political settlement 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum