Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement

Go down

Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement Empty Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:31 pm

Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement

Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement 37-645x330

Il Giornale 1 minute ago

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
A number of MPs and politicians, to put paper settlement at the present time would not be appropriate in the presence of divisions and internal conflicts between the one-party components, while Benoit that the representation would not be realistic and real because some of those in the political arena have lost their legitimacy.

Leader of the coalition of state law Saad logistical stressed that "put a political settlement requires the provision of appropriate objective conditions to be applied," noting that "too early to put the settlement in the current political differences."

Logistical said in a special interview (Journal News), to "the need to postpone the publication of a paper settlement until after the election to determine the true representatives of the political blocs," explaining that "representatives who are currently in the political arena have lost their legitimacy and have lost their representation of the regions."

He Matlabi it was "impossible to apply the settlement at the present time because they need to objective conditions which do not exist now," explaining that "neither the time nor suitable conditions ripe and people are ready for such a settlement with all the blood that was spilled."

The political scene in sharp differences, particularly within the same house is disagreement Shiite - Shiite who finally appeared to target some political figures down to the threat of a policy that seemed obvious features on the Kurdish - Kurdish home and end divisions witnessed by the coalition forces.

Where Abbas Moussawi, media adviser to Vice President Nuri Kamal al-Maliki, said that what happened in Basra is an attempt by the parties to "kill" al-Maliki politically and physically, noting that the demonstrations were not spontaneous but orchestrated by political parties.

While being an MP for the mass change Kurdish Serwa Abdul Wahid to attack from within the Kurdish house that belonged to him, where he said Abdul Wahid, he said that "the unjust and politicized" campaign, which exposed by the "Mahrzvh and misleading the Kurdistan Democratic Party."

For his part, MP for the mass change Masood Haider said "there is a possibility to implement a political settlement project in spite of the existing political conflicts", sniffing at the same time the importance of the internal differences between the one-party components.

Haider said that "the Kurdish House is suffering because of disagreements disrupted parliament, as well as problems with the post of presidency of the province," noting that "it represents the province in a political settlement should be a mirror of the political situation in Kurdistan."

He said, "In light of the problems existing within the Kurdish House, any representation will not be real and true and does not reflect the political reality of the region."

It is worth mentioning that there is a conflict going on in Iraq's Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, between the party and a number of other Kurdish parties, which accuses the latter exclusivity in power.

While witnessing the Sunni house divisions may make it a matter of finding a representative of the component in a paper settlement very difficult, as close to the coalition forces for the determination of president of a coalition source united Osama Najafi revealed split from the Union of Forces and the formation of a new alliance with the Secretary General of the "Arab Project" Khamis dagger .anthy

LINK

Internal conflicts threaten to blow up the political settlement 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum