Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why Maliki insists that back?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Why Maliki insists that back?

Go down

Why Maliki insists that back?  Empty Why Maliki insists that back?

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:43 am

Why Maliki insists that back?

By Rahim more 4 hours ago

Why Maliki insists that back?  267848Image1 

Rahim more

I spoke in a previous article titled (Maliki returns) Published on 2016/9/25 http://rudaw.net/arabic/opinion/250920161
About enablers return of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki issued the political scene in Iraq, and listed securities by maneuvering them (of course he currently holds a position as close to the Honorary is the Vice President of the Republic, but it is clear that he lead roles much more than being one of the three vice honorary the Honorary President of the Republic is the other), and explained the pitfalls encountered the man to fulfill his dream to return again to the position of the ether on his heart, a prime minister (do not mean anything to the owners of any other positions in addition to being a Vice President of the Republic, is also the secretary general of the ruling Dawa party, and the head of the state law in the House of Representatives, the actual supervisor of the popular crowd, the whole does not charge as much to return as prime minister).

Now, al-Maliki has made progress on a trip back to the office, I want to highlight the stages completed so far to achieve the aspirations of, and I want to put hypothetical answers to the big question: Why Maliki insists that the prime minister is due?

- The footsteps of former Prime Minister aspirant to return strongly to the front of the scene, preliminary steps:

• managed first (to take advantage of his influence growing to spend obedient to his wishes) to break the decision of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi sacked vice president, a symbolic move and legal larger than a return to the assumption ceremonial post, he wanted to say that I exist and strongly and will not can not Abadi and other exclusionary of the scene.

• and then issue the popular crowd, which is another step on the road to al-Maliki, the return of the pyramid of power law, look to the tone of his speech mounting in recent days that the legitimate father of the crowd, a founder, has thus become the has a legal military arm bridleth by his opponents and employs election.

• start procedures for the enactment of the tribes is the first in Iraq after the abolition of the Republican clan Act of 1918 in 1959, and clearly visible over the hiring Maliki tribes in a long series to extend its influence over the state and society.
• did not stop Maliki's efforts to get a third term after the general elections in 2014, only the market to him that Abadi presidency of the government is nothing to be only a transitional stage paving the way for his return, an imitation of the experience of Putin rotate positions in Russia, and has therefore been deposited as prime minister and deposit the Abadi until the next election in 2018.

• consolidation of its strong relationship with Iran Her final say in naming the prime minister in Iraq since 2003, and perhaps the famous Maliki's speech at a conference (Islamic awakening) in Baghdad on October 22 / October 2016 in which the exciting sayings fired (coming, paper, coming Aahalb, coming, Yemen) in Tmah clear with the Iranian strategic project in the area, confirming once again presented his credentials as a carrier of the banner of Iran in Iraq and the region, the first and most important specifications Iranian acceptance of candidates for the post of Prime Minister of Iraq.

As for why Maliki insists on return to the office where he spent eight lean years, it is what can be seen through:

• exposure Maliki fierce and degrading attacks from his opponents within the political process and beyond since the overthrow of a project his third term, even exceeded it insults and verbal insults and various types of abuse, to the ongoing attempts for submission to trial on charges related to the fate of hundreds of those killed in the massacre Spyker or alienate the provinces of Iraqi full for the benefit of the organization Daesh terrorist or corruption and dispel the Iraqi state funds and bankruptcy.

Not shield him stave Maliki all this and fortifies himself only the first position in the Iraqi state.

• the spirit of revenge which is a clear advantage in the man's behavior, which believes that nothing Ahbaha but to return again to harass his opponents and his opponents, particularly a well-known unique in its ability to manufacture various files to overthrow the others, noticed his threats to protesters Basra, including call (Charge of the Knights) seconds, and even waving explicitly violent prosecution of those demonstrators.
• Do not remain in front of al-Maliki and other tasks not yet been completed as part of a regional project to address the re-demarcation of the countries of the region after the completion of an era Daesh in Iraq, US President-elect Donald Trump recognizes actually functions, there is no better than al-Maliki to perform such roles on behalf of the outside.

• The man lives (denial) Denial Case as he calls the US-known journalist Bob Woodward, a condition suffered owner of denial that lie the facts in front of him, al-Maliki denies responsibility for the occupation Daesh to one-third of Iraq's territory, and killed thousands of Iraqis and the displacement of hundreds of other of them thousands, and denies responsibility for the dissipate and bankrupt the country's wealth, and deny corruption discharged and richness and his family on the expense of public money, and deny use his influence to put pressure on the institutions are supposed to be independent such as the judiciary and the integrity Commission and the election commission, al-Maliki also deny fabricated charges of his opponents and the use of public money to buy off supporters to him.

(State of denial) This says a psychologist paid by the patient to reject everything except what he sees around him is true, regardless of the enormity of what has been committed.

Overall, quite clear that the balance Maliki stronger than Mnahiah whether the Sadrist movement or the civil power, as he walked forward towards the consolidation of his power, which is expected to be crowned by getting back on the prime minister, which was built in eight years of direct rule and two years of indirect rule gives him a chance larger than the other, unless it was with the US administration of President-elect another opinion, only the Americans are able to dispel Ahlam al-Maliki.

Iraqis were invariably silent and wretched on its mind, do not have -llasef Alhdid- in the foreseeable future at least, means the overall change in light is determined to al-Maliki and his ilk Format political process.

Maliki cut more than half of the nearly half coming back as prime minister, what are you doing?!

LINK

Why Maliki insists that back?  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum