Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military

2 posters

Go down

The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military Empty The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military

Post by Rwederfoort Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:34 pm

The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military Aaacoup-cover

The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military arm of the Crown and the Vatican and its Commander in Chief is out of control based on a very foolish move to contract with the devout Communists and Nazi parties through the arm of the Universal Postal Union.

http://generalpostoffice.international/?wpfb_dl=10

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military Empty The Government of The United States of America and its people Believe that All people are created equal and have the right of self-determination. Any and all resources that come from the metes and bounds of The United States of America shall not be used a

Post by Rwederfoort Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:51 pm

The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military 500px-US-original-Declaration-1776

The Government of The United States of America and its people Believe that all people are created equal and have the right of self-determination. Any and all resources that come from the metes and bounds of The United States of America shall not be used as vehicles of war and act of aggression against other Nations and States with the intent to steal more natural resources and dis-place their people into economic slavery and continual mental anguish.

http://generalpostoffice.international/?wpfb_dl=10

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military Empty Re: The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:04 am

The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military Captur13

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military 2805820865  The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military 2805820865  The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military 2805820865  The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military Empty Re: The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:08 am

You posted the Declaration of Independence. It has nothing to do with governing, but with setting forth the reasons for the revolution. We were not even a nation then, just a bunch of colonies gathered together to preserve their mutual interests and protest their mutual grievances against the crown.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military 2805820865  The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military 2805820865  The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military 2805820865  The Government of The United States of America and its people has been observing the recent events orchestrated by the U.S. since 2001. It is very clear that the accuser is also the perpetrator base on the evidence from multiple sources. The U.S. military 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum