Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies

+3
RamblerNash
roxy22222222
nickgiammarino
7 posters

Go down

Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies Empty Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies

Post by nickgiammarino Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:11 pm

Again, asset protection is fine, if you have ASSETS, but telling people to invest in asset protection by putting their dinar in there before an RV?  Now you are right on track to get a visit from the FBI, or a video from me first, either way, here is your warning.

Warning to the following companies:

The Protection Group LLC

Trusts Unlimited LLC

You are next, hope you are ready.

Last edited by nickgiammarino on Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies Empty Re: Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:51 pm

:tup:
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies Empty Re: Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies

Post by TheRealRex Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:57 am

nickgiammarino wrote:Again, asset protection is fine, if you have ASSETS, but telling people to invest in asset protection by putting their dinar in there before an RV?  Now you are right on track to get a visit from the FBI, or a video from me first, either way, here is your warning.

Nick,

I don't have any affiliation with any of these people or businesses so, no skin in the game, but these are my observations...

These companies offering a specialty Irr. Trust get to dinarland with currency holders hoping or believing for wildly grand appreciation of the cheap novelty currency they bought.  So, these conditions preexist any "sales pitch" of the trust providers - at least, this is my understanding and belief.  It's important because the trust providers are, therefore, not supplying the urgency for their product.

What you really seem to want is to intervene and prohibit a speculator from selecting an advanced asset protection planning device by removing the trust provider.  From what you read below, you will see I'm suggesting that, perhaps unknowingly, you wish to force a currency speculator to wait until it's too late to employ a tax deferral technique because you personally (and with admittedly good reason) disagree with the assessment of the speculator about the likelihood or timing of the hoped for vast appreciation of the currency in question.

The relevance of who's supplying the tax deferral motivation is that if the trust providers are not the source of this urgency motivating purchase of the trust, then it's an easier call that there is no scam.  If I am selling green dye for grass, as wacky as that may be, I am not scamming anyone in the neighborhood where owners think they have to "green up" their lawns at any cost, as we enter the holiday season.  My analogy is outrageous in the motivation of the homeowners, but it's similar to the motivation of the currency holder who knows the rules about tax consequences of a highly appreciated asset and really think that describes their currency.

Part of the rules associated with taxation of appreciated assets makes clear that transfer of a pre-appreciated state to this kind of trust, compared to transfer of that same asset after appreciation, means the difference between immediate full value taxation or fully deferred taxation.  So, no one's disagreeing about the token value of the currency at this time.  Of course, we can say the chance of these currencies appreciating is tiny, at best, but that's the huge clue to whether the trust providers are at fault or they are not.  The key is whether or not the trust provider is providing that "false motivation".  Denying the currency holders the right to assess the value of their own property is contrary to law.

In this case, at least as far as I know, there is no suggestion that the trust provider is pushing the basic currencyland storyline of huge appreciation due to "revaluation".  The trust providers seem to show up to a ready, even anxious, market.  I haven't heard anyone say the trust provider is talking currency holders into the vast appreciation as inevitable - they show up with that currency owner belief, and offer to provide a legal solution to accommodate it. Unless there is some proof that the trust provider is distorting or deceiving currency holders, I seriously doubt the FBI would seek to prohibit sale of an otherwise legal document with a lawful purpose.

My two cents.
TheRealRex
TheRealRex

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:13 am

nickgiammarino wrote:Again, asset protection is fine, if you have ASSETS, but telling people to invest in asset protection by putting their dinar in there before an RV?  Now you are right on track to get a visit from the FBI, or a video from me first, either way, here is your warning.

Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies Nick_c10

Warning to the following companies:

The Protection Group LLC

Trusts Unlimited LLC

You are next, hope you are ready.

Great information on the video Nick!

The one thing about Wing-it, and the promoter that is selling the trust format on their calls, is the $500.00 deposit, or "lay-away", and the balance of $4,500.00 can be paid off post "RV". That "value" priced lay-away promotion can be difficult for some to scrape up and when they find out that the whole "RV" investment scheme, that these Gurus are promoting, is a scam, that's $500.00 that they just threw away for something that they were told that they needed for their currency investment.

-----

Iraqi Dinar Investment Investigation

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI) are investigating a currency investment scheme involving the Iraqi dinar and certain other foreign currencies. Since the 2003 Iraq war, various promoters have claimed that the Iraqi dinar will undergo a “revaluation” (RV), meaning that dinar holders would make enormous profits. Many of these promoters claim to have high-level sources in the government or the financial industry. Several state agencies, major financial institutions, and consumer protection groups have cautioned that this is a scam.

If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire.

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRex Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:09 am

I've seen that and other currency (primarily IQD) FBI warnings.  So thinking about the FBI warning for a second after reading your follow up post, I chuckled.  You know how so many, even within the dinar community, have said for weeks that the WingIt call is zero "intel"?  So, I wonder if their activities or discussions about dinar, or other currencies, amounts to them deceiving callers or listeners about that "urgency" part?  I mean, if Gerry and company are so limp about their substance, they may easily pass the FBI sniff test if, on review, they're found to have just addressed interest or concerns already in the minds of their listeners - as opposed to creating the urgency.  Also, have we any reason to believe WingfIt is making any kind of commission or override on the same of the trusts?

I'll be very interested if the FBI does any serious follow up on WingIt.  Keep pressing for honesty!!
TheRealRex
TheRealRex

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:49 am

They create the "urgency" by saying that you have to have the currencies in the trust before it "RV"'s and "The Garry Show" makes wild claims about that!

With the new price increase on January 1, that creates a new "urgency" to at least put a deposit or lay-away down before that time. (It goes from $5,000 to $8,500)

Garry and crew were also creating an "urgency" when they were predicting the "RV" to happen by October, of course in their opinion, as "Intel" providers.

Garry has claimed that he knows someone personally who has cashed out, but wont provide any details. Go figure!

Garry and crew claim that "It's" going to happen, and "hopefully" soon, but can't provide anything that supports that.

I can go on and on about "Hype" surrounding the "RV" that they put out on their calls, but they have created an "urgency" like so many other Gurus...

TheRealRex wrote:I'll be very interested if the FBI does any serious follow up on WingIt.  Keep pressing for honesty!!

:tup:

:winky winky:

Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:44 pm

Here is the actual video embed:

https://vimeo.com/191984025

https://vimeo.com/iraqidinar

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRex Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:14 pm

Nick,

Good exposé video.  It certainly is poor business practice to have credit card transaction without, at least, SSL protection.  I agree that it is also poor practice to "push" currency pseudo-news to sell one's product, to be sure, in this particular sector of "fake news" about exotic/collector currencies.

One thought....  it may constitute "advice" of some kind (legal, tax, etc.) for you so say, "if all you have is currency, you do not need to get a trust."  The reason is two fold.  First, the whole point of the kind of trust sold by "Masters Trust" is to defer taxation of an appreciated asset.  I'm completely clear that you very resolutely believe there is no possibility in the universe that dinar or other currencies will "revalue" fabulously as the "dinarians" believe.  You have odds, maybe insurmountable odds, on your side.  But, your words are advice about the need for a tax deferring device based on your assessment of the odds.  That is, quintessentially, professional advice which I think you should not be giving - no matter how persuaded you are of the odds.

Second, unless I was provided a document different than is sold by Masters Trust, the trust document itself is drafted reasonably well.  Thus, it is capable for the task it is offered to accomplish, namely, to defer taxation on assets which are vested in the name of the trust at the time they appreciate in value, with respect to the appreciated value.  Most critically, however, if the assets are not transferred to such a trust before appreciation, the value of the trust is essentially lost.  I'm not endorsing the trust, and certainly not suggesting applicability for any particular person's use, but I am saying the document will do as touted if properly implemented and maintained.  Yet, you're advising currency holders to not do this.

My point is that your advice is to not "get a trust" if "all you have" is one of these currencies and I think that oversteps - at least when limited to the technical function and sufficiency of the trust. I absolutely get your point about not wasting money on a "long shot" that you consider an impossible shot.  I, also, agree that the trust "seller" speaking of "having a source" is very poor judgment. Still, despite the long shot, consumers need to be able to judge the relative "need" for use of a legitimate protective device like a trust of this kind.  

Of course, now we live in a time where the government "protects" consumers via helmet and seatbelt laws. We're limited on threat of fines "for our own good".  The current push is to regulate vitamins like drugs.  So, if chasing down people who sell candy bars to diabetes sufferers may be the next wave of "protection" - I disagree.  I may find it stupid, but not worthy of government intrusion. I don't mean to trivialize the stupidity or, apparent, susceptibility of the dinar community, but asking what exactly is the fraud of the trust company is completely fair.  Is the, now removed, mention of a source saying the "RV" is soon a fraud?  Should currency owners be denied in advance these public "info-calls" about trusts?  How free should the marketplace actually be?  I know there are real people and real lives impacted by this, but from the perspective of governmental involvement, I think it's actually a philosophical question of consumer protectionism vs. laissez faire - or some ethically justifiable and satisfactory middle ground.

As I urged before.....   keep chasing after the truth!  Let's continue following to see if the FBI likes these facts enough to present a case to the US Attorney's Office.
TheRealRex
TheRealRex

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:00 pm

Just briefly.....  It may not be illegal for marketers of the Master's Trust to sell to Dinarians - as apparently it is a valid trust.  But it one instance it seems like the line was crossed on the web page that says the RV is almost here.

I'm in complete agreement that we have too much Government intrusion in our lives now.   So it seems we have a discussion as to the ethics (or lack of ethics) of people marketing the trust. 

Wing-It founder Gary McGuire has twice a weeks calls to give the latest "intel" about the RV.  He has Art and Iko on to report what they've heard.  Gary takes questions from callers who ask about where to cash out, the NDA, etc., etc.  It's definitely a pro-RV website.  It's obvious that the majority of the callers don't have any need for a trust unless there was an RV, quite a few are elderly and most aren't able to spend the $5,000 to purchase the trust.  So what do we have, but a captive audience who's being told the RV is imminent and a Master's Trust is the vehicle they need to protect their wealth and keep from taking a big Capital Gains hit.

Gary has done a number of calls devoted exclusively to the Master's Trust, with rep Richard Howard doing a presentation and taking questions.  Maybe Gary is doing it out of the goodness of his heart, or (my bet) is that he receives a commission from every trust package sold.  More pressure to purchase a trust was applied when it was recently announced that there would be a substantial price increase in the cost.  But not to worry!  For the person who has been convinced that they desperately need a trust, there is a layaway program available.  For a mere $500 deposit, they can receive enough paperwork to open a bank account for their trust and can pay the balance and transfer their currency when the RV happens.

Illegal?  Probably not.  Ethical?  Not so much.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRex Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:26 pm

Ssmith.......

We're tracking. I agree with your observations and conclusions.  Approaching the situation from a reverse analysis, and strictly to test our own perspective, what actions on the part of the trust seller would be necessary to eliminate any ethical issues, assuming they still wished to do some manner of marketing and to sell to requesting dinarians?
TheRealRex
TheRealRex

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:47 am

Understand that I'm coming from the perspective that there is not going to be an RV the way the gurus present it.  There could have been money made if you purchased some in 2003 or 2004, but now the exchange rate is where it should be and hasn't fluctuated much in the last 10 years.

I don't know if it would be possible to eliminate any ethical issues because the majority of dinarians don't have any need for a trust - unless there was going to be an RV.

The only scenario I can think of, is one in which the seller of the trust honestly believes that there is going to be an RV and/or GCR.  But if the seller is working with a guru you really have to wonder if they really believe in the RV or is it because they have a target audience primed to purchase asset protection.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:57 pm

AI would assume a lawyer or CPA would have the same sort of fiduciary duty that I have as an insurance agent, that is to always consider the best interests of the client. Something that most agents, despite a few bad eggs take very seriously. Obviously, if they do not have assets that need to be protected, or requiring estate planing, spending a thousand dollars or more (not sure how much it would cost, but it set me back almost 3K to establish a 503C Corporation for our ministry), to set up a trust would not be in the client's best interest.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies 2805820865  Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies 2805820865  Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies 2805820865  Nick Destroys The Iraqi Dinar RV Asset Protection Lies 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:27 am

asset protection is great if you have real assets to  protect. now think about this most people have less then a half a million in dinar. with that if it evers rv/ri  at a dollar, then you nave fed state and some have a city tax, besides this the federal reserve charges a 1.5 % fee sa well as the banks 1 to 2% handling fee. then if you were smart you would pay off everything  you owe.then of course  most would buy a high end car or boat. so what will be left you will never need asset protection. and for the few who are smarti would use a     tax attorney and an excellent accountant that you trust and not someone you do not really do not know but just read there adds and hope they are good
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum