Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act

Go down

Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act Empty Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:18 pm

Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act 1480174319_23-copy

Today, 18:31

BAGHDAD / Sky Press:

General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers Cddt on Saturday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi did not ask for the withdrawal of the crowd passed by the Parliament Act.

The Secretariat explained in a statement received "Sky Press," "have already asked the parliamentary circle in the Council of Representatives of the Legal Department of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers statement of legal opinion on a draft proposal body Popular Mobilization Forces Act. Has sent legal department observations in support of issuing a precise" .

She added, "parliamentary department did not ask for submission to the Prime Minister and the subject was not presented to sovereignty originally." Indicating that "the Secretariat learned that the bill has been amended, and wanted the parliamentary circle reminder to address the financial aspects of it within its observations sent to the Department in question, therefore, I sent a letter last this day, on 11.26.2016 has requested the annulment of the content of her former Unless you address the financial aspects have been the proposal reviewed by the legal department before. "

She continued by saying, "The case of the arrival of the book to the House of Representatives today confirmed involved in the follow-up observations, they took those comments into consideration and treated by including the proposed law it Diwani No. 91 issued by the Prime Minister to organize the popular crowd, which became the basis of the crowd Act .. have told them immediately so before the vote on the law of absence Notes Secretariat and dismiss our book. "

The Secretariat confirmed that "the interventions of the Secretariat has within its work in the legal opinion of the authorities Almstvsrh, and did not display it on Mr. Prime Minister, as has been brought totally withdrawn, as pointed out by some quarters, but on the contrary, it was directed clearly and unequivocally in support the issuance of the law in order to regulate the performance of this body and the role of the supervisor in the fight against terrorism and to contribute actively in establishing security and the rule of law under his wise leadership and successful supervisory and management as commander of the armed forces, where the popular crowd forces came under his leadership and part of it. "

LINK

Cabinet explains the decision to withdraw the popular crowd Act 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum