Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces

Go down

Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces Empty Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:05 pm

Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces

Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces 161126172554-45944-0

[26 / November / 2016]

BAGHDAD - Spa:
Acknowledged the Iraqi Council of Representatives (parliament) majority of its members on Saturday legally considered factions of the popular crowd and formations "legal entities have the rights and duties as synonymous committed to the strength and Dolly Iraqi security forces."

The law, which came to a vote on the factions of the popular crowd and formations "have a right to preserve their identity and privacy as long as it does not constitute a threat to national security of Iraq."

It also provides that "identifies titles and names for formations that fall under the name of factions and formations popular crowd" by the "Committee for the Defence of parliamentary security and coordination with the General Commander of the Iraqi Armed Forces, the Office of the light provides the procedures required by it."

The law allows for the factions of the popular crowd and formations "exercise its functions, military and security activities at the request and instruct the General Commander of the Iraqi Armed Forces and in coordination with the beginning and continuation when there are security threats require intervention field."

Also it empowers the factions of the popular crowd and formations, "the right to use necessary force and do whatever it takes to deter security threats and terror inflicted on Iraq as well as to liberate cities from terrorist groups and their security and eliminate terrorist groups and all those who cooperate with them and under any name."

And committed law and the Iraqi government and the House of Representatives to creating "requirements and the needs of groups and formations of the popular crowd of military and other demanding than its security and military activities in the event of a security threat to Iraq or what it takes to remain in a state of full readiness to deter these threats."

As it stipulated that "enjoys Associates of individuals and groups and formations of the popular crowd and victims of military actions, including the same salary and pension rights and privileges enjoyed by their fellow employees of the defense and interior ministries."

Saba

LINK

Iraq's parliament approved a law is (the popular crowd) "generic strength and dolly" for security forces 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum