Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq

Go down

Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq Empty Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq

Post by Ponee Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:20 am

{Baghdad} Euphrates News confirmed Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, that "the adoption of the Law of the crowd will help maintain stability and peace in Iraq.

Jaafari from Poland: Adoption of the popular crowd Act will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq Story_img_583998db651b0

Jaafari said in a press statement from the Polish capital Warsaw received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it on Saturday, " The vote on the law , " Authority popular crowd "in the House is a victory for the people of Iraq in all its components and the triumph of military values and the Iraqi security", pointing out that "this will contribute to maintaining stability and peace in Iraq, congratulated the heroes of the popular crowd with all factions of this achievement is important."

he explained that " the popular crowd had been working since its inception under the command of the commander in chief of the armed forces and the House vote on the law gave him legislative in nature and will be kept for the heroes of their rights, noting that the popular crowd is not a "militia" as claimed by some states and agencies and the media are trying to tarnish the image of the unity of the Iraqi people in the face of terrorists Daesh especially since the children of the popular crowd carrying their souls to rest desist and sacrifice their blood in defense of the sovereignty of Iraq and on behalf of the countries of the world. "

among , that " the crowd and the diplomatic efforts of the Foreign Ministry was and is still an advocate for the sacrifices of the Iraqi people and his sons heroes and invest all forums and international conferences to transfer the facts of what is happening on the Iraqi arena and tournaments Iraqis in the face of terrorism, noting that gangs Daesh not excretion Iraqis and taking a global recipe and targets all continents and countries and cities the world and that the victory achieved in Iraq a victory for the peoples of the whole world.

the House voted on Saturday to the board of the popular crowd , which by the head of the National Alliance , Mr. Ammar al - Hakim law.

Park and chairman of the National Alliance for the Iraqi people and patient and the sons of the popular crowd vote of the Iraqi Council of Representatives on the popular crowd Act which guarantees their rights to be included as part of the Iraqi security system enjoy all the rights and privileges approved for the rest of the Iraqi security forces.

he said al - Hakim of the parliament that " the adoption of this law represents a national step which is less that can be given to the fighters have made cheap their lives for the liberation of the Iraqi land from Conception terrorism Aldaasha ".anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=133273

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum