Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd»

Go down

Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» Empty Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd»

Post by RamblerNash Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:45 pm

Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd»

Date: 26 November 2016

The center of attraction of a parliamentary sharp Iraqi parliament considered a law to legitimize militias popular crowd today, MP for Bader nostalgia mass Qadu naysayers of Representatives to pass the popular crowd and threatened by law to withdraw from the political process to «do what Aredion», stressing that the law will pass in the parliament session as he put it.

He Qadu, "The People crowd the law will be passed in a session today regardless of the rejection of or opposition to any party and MP for the Federation of Iraqi forces Raad Aldhlki, confirmed stuck to his coalition to see him on the popular crowd the law, noting that the passage of the National Alliance in accordance with the policy of arm-twisting will be a blow strong national settlement, pointing out that all the options open to the Union to deal with the matter.

As a spokesman for the crowd the popular MP Ahmad al-Asadi, the popular crowd Law «satiation discussions» three months ago, pointing out that all the ingredients consent to the adoption of the law, noting that the House of Representatives decided to vote on the popular crowd bill on the twenty-sixth of this month with the participation of All parliamentary blocs to vote on the law.

LINK

Iraq's parliament is today considering passing a law that legitimizes the «popular crowd» 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum