Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development

Go down

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development Empty Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:06 am

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development

Since 11/24/2016 11:46 pm (Baghdad time)

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development DSC_0786m

Special scales News

The Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Keywords, on Thursday, that the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development.

Keywords and said, L / balance News /, "The reform program of Prime Minister stressed on sustainable development in order to achieve set for 2030 plans."

He added that "after the international community launched a sustainable plans launched Iraq's big breakthrough would not enter Daesh, as well as lower oil prices," noting that "this road map developed not for luxury, but rather to draw the orbits and a wide access to sustainable development".

The Keywords, that "the Ministry of Planning and painted a roadmap and a wide horizon stretching from 2015 to 2030 according to the frameworks vision of the international community, and will be a process and drawn on a national level and in accordance with international frameworks and support institutions and civil society organizations to provide sustainable development will revive Iraq to live his people's security, safety and prosperity."

And the Ministry of Planning, on Thursday, Sustainable Development First Scientific Conference, which was held under the slogan (Iraq in 2030 .. the future we aspire) with the participation of senior agent Interior Ministry Aqil al-Khazali and Electricity Minister Qassim Fahdawi and others, in addition to the Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Alaq.anthy 29

LINK

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government's reform program to ensure sustainable development 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum