Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood

2 posters

Go down

Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood Empty Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:06 am

Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood

By Roudao 8 hours ago

Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood 263157Image1
Nouri al-Maliki

Roudao - Erbil

Presented by Vice President Nouri al - Maliki, to Baknana water by the crowds of visitors in the city of Karbala attack resulted in suffering minor injuries.

According to MP for the Liberal bloc, Awad al-Awadi, in a press statement that "Maliki has expelled from Karbala cheers Tnath Bafassd robber of the people's money, rejecting the presence of visitors."

The al-Awadi, that "many of those who reach out to them confirmed the incident to expel al-Maliki during his stay between the rigidity of visitors, because it became unacceptable because of its policies and corruption."

The trading activists on social networking sites picture of Vice President trapped Bhrsh Profile seemed traces of blood on his face.

He has said in a press statement of his visit to the city of Karbala to perform pilgrimage ceremony.

Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood Mmm

http://rudaw.net/arabic/middleeast/iraq/23112016

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood Empty Re: Nuri al-Maliki to leave Karbala covered with blood

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:43 am

They all should have 'offed' him when they had the chance- If anybody ever deserved a crippling ass kicking, and hanging, he does, and hope he gets it soon-I'm thinkin hanging and stoning-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum