Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises

Go down

ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises Empty ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:01 am

ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises Kabul-mosque-blast-624827664
An injured Afghan boy is transfered from an ambulance to the Estiqlal Hospital after a massive suicide blast, claimed by ISIS, at a Shiite mosque in Kabul, Afghanistan, Nov. 21, 2016.

Getty

KABUL, Afghanistan -- Officials say at least 32 civilians have been killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite mosque in the Afghan capital, Kabul.

United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan reported the death toll from the explosion, and said it also left more than 50 people wounded, many of them children. Earlier in the day, the Afghan authorities said at least 28 people were killed and 48 wounded. 
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises Kabul-mosque-attack-624825490
A wounded Afghan boy receives treatment at the Estiqlal Hospital after a massive suicide blast at a Shiite mosque in Kabul, Nov. 21,2016.

Getty

The Interior Ministry of Afghanistan confirmed in a statement that a suicide attack had taken place inside the Baqir-ul Ulom mosque in western Kabul.

Faredoon Obiadi, head of the criminal investigation department for the Kabul police, said the attacker was on foot and detonated his suicide vest among the crowds inside the mosque.

The attack took place on the first floor of the two-story building where Shiite worshippers had gathered to commemorate the death of Imam Hussein, the Prophet Muhammad’s grandson and an iconic Shiite martyr, in Karbala, Iraq in 680 A.D.

“I was inside the mosque and the Mullah was reading the prayer, suddenly a huge explosion happened then everywhere was dark,” said Ewaz Ali, 50 who suffered minor injuries. 
ISIS claims suicide attack on mosque as death toll rises Kabul-mosque-bomb-16326407499051
Afghans are seen inside the Baqir-ul Ulom mosque after a suicide attack, in Kabul, Afghanistan, Nov. 21, 2016. 

AP

CBS News’ Ahmad Mukhtar reports Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid denied in a statement that the group had anything to do with the attack.

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) claimed responsibility later Monday via its own news agency, Amaq. The militant group has been blamed for previous attacks targeting minority Shiites in Kabul.
CBS News correspondent Charlie D’Agata says video of the aftermath of the attack fails to impart the devastation wrought by the bomber, but photos from inside the building -- too graphic to show -- reveal bodies torn apart by the force of the blast. Several children’s bodies are seen among the victims. 

© 2016 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kabul-mosque-bombing-suicide-attack-shiite-afghanistan-capital/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum