Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:49 am

Guru Jonnywg: NEWS FLASH...UST STILL IN LOCKDOWN...STILL PROGRESSING WITH UPLOADING...100 HRS IN LOCKDOWN, UST EMPLOYEES NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE. DIFFERENT TIMES SOME ONLY SINCE SATURDAY. NO PROBLEMS REPORTED...HANG IN THERE, IT'S OUR DAY

the CBI did not update yesterday until NOON CST. I admit I fully expected a positive showing this AM and will have a serious reality check if this does not show for us today. As late as 3AM CST we got calls cerifying today is our day and I will still go with that...the cbi actually had 2 updates yesterday and we hope the 2nd one today is in our favor.

the CBI auction appears to be legit for the first time…being verified…great news for us…CBI sales the largest ever…CBI can update anytime

Guru Bulldog75:  $3 - 4 WOULD BE A MEDIUM RATE. $7 - 8 WOULD BE CONSIDERED HIGH RATE. SUCKER RATE IS BELOW $3. BECAUSE THEN IT WILL RISE GRADUALLY WITHIN TIME. WE SIMPLY DO NOT OFFICIALLY KNOW THIS. ITS MY GUESS THAT NOW, BASED ON INFO, WE MAY SEE THE HIGHER RATE FIRST, WHICH IS A GOOD THING.

LOADS OF MIXED INFO AND MIS-DIRECTION STILL COMING...THIS WILL DOMINO AT THE HEIGHT OF MIS-DIRECTION. BIG BOYS WILL NOT GIVE THE RECIPE...WE WILL EXPLAIN THE NUMBERS AS IT HITS...I AM NOT PARTIAL TO THAT 72 HOURS HOLD STUFF BY IMF. WHEN THIS UNCORKS; THE CHAMPAGNE WILL FLOW AROUND THE GLOBE...LANDING GEARS COME DOWN AT MIDNIGHT AND WE START CIRCLING. MONDAY 12AM CST THRU TUESDAY PM. AT THE GRACES OF IMF AND CBI.

IN HOUSE "MAY' JUST BE A 'HOLD' ONLY TO CALIBRATE AND MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO MISTAKES; BUT THE WAY IT WORKS SHOULD BE DIRECT AND WORLDWIDE WHEN IT HITS. SOURCES SAY THIS SHOULD HIT WITHIN 6 - 48 HOURS DURING MONDAY AND/OR TUESDAY. EVEN IF THE SYSTEM DOES NOT PUSH ALL AT ONCE, IT WILL STILL ALL RATE POST TOGETHER EVENTUALLY WITHIN A 24 HOUR PERIOD SO THERE IS NO DOUBLE DIPPING (BUYING MORE OF ANOTHER CURRENCY TO CASH OUT AND RE-INVEST SAME DAY TO MAKE DOUBLE MONEY ETC.)

Guru OkieOilman:

THANK YOU TO THE MEMBERS OF OOM, YOUR PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME. THANK YOU TO ALL THE MODS AND ADMINS FOR YOUR LOYALTY AND YOUR LEADERSHIP. THERE ARE NO WORDS THAT COULD EXPRESS MY DEBT OF GRATITUDE TO EVERYONE FOR KEEPING THE OOM SPIRIT OF ENCOURAGEMENT WHILE IM AWAY!

Guru AJ Anderson
I received information yesterday that there has been no in country RV, that the boarder crossings into Iraq are still charging 25K Dinars to each commercial driver to cross into Iraq. if there was an in country RV, that would be a heaping amount of money if the RV occured in country.

Back around April/May an article came out showing that the CBI was getting paid 13 dinar for each US dollar pull out of the market place in Iraq. When I did the math at that time it amounted to an in house RV of about .01 cents USD. It is my beleif now that another in house RV at an even higher rate has occurred and it is being mistaken for an in country RV, but I have not been able to confirm another higher in house RV at this time. So, in the chat last night I poised the below question to try and clear the air concerning the in country RV.

Guru Historian3 BIG STEPS TO CASH-IN  (that you must take on your own)

Step 1: Your Transition  -  Organize funds to cover 6 months of expenses and activities

Step 2: Your Wealth  -  Estimate your profit and wealth BEFORE you select your Advisors

Step 3: Your Advisors  -  Select Advisors who specialize in your wealth level and “click” with you

Guru TNT Tony:
All right, I'm in a GREAT mood!   Everything is good – today is not over what are you complaining about – and it could be tomorrow or Wednesday too and look at the obvious as some things I can’t’ say it would cause trouble – what we do know and have and we did have a hard time regarding the votes and what happened in parliament and just now 15 minutes ago all that was voted in in Parliament it was all done according to plan – Maliki is in Japan  and has docs that when they start building the dinar will have the value that it is to have – what is holding this up and now a text said just now that the GOV is trying to hold this up – and CHINA and Shabibi and Iraq said NO to holding this up and Thursday Friday and they re-voted on Sunday in Parliament to formalize it we are just waiting on time there is nothing else – so why are you upset – enjoy your day its coming – the debt ceiling mess super committee were trying to hold this up and there will be no agreement in the super committee we do to have to wait as it’s not going to happen with the committee so that is good news for the RV to me – it’s good news for us – not society but for us its fine.  We have info that we normally would not have folks –

we are trying, everyone is trying to put puzzle together to help you with your puzzle. Some are business savvy, investment savvy, some aren't - everybody has situation trying to live with.  Still ways of respecting each other. If my info doesn't go w/yours, can still discuss as investors, people with info…as people who are involved, or you can't handle it. Nobody has called me or Johnny or Okie or Poppy, Dan, etc. and said RV will be at 12:01 Monday at 11.83 and you can count on it, guarantee fact - be at bank - NOT GONNA HAPPEN.. We can say this should be done at this time, this should happen. Different agencies giving different info… I want it to work like everyone else…. I know enough to say this is our best guess. We sure hope we are right this time or hope it happens this time… Obama is not coming on TV and say Wednesday you will be millionaires.

when I say contractors – it’s a company contracted by IRAQ to do service there… He got paid his money and said it couldn't happen unless there was an RV.  Have those people that got paid, money deposited in account.  We didn't say contractors on base or with the US government, there was some confusion there. …still time frames that have to go on. IMF said they have 72 hours to make it world wide know - did it start Sun when votes were announced? made official? Friday?. Don't know if that has started yet or not.  Lots of variables we don't know. Got to look at risk vs reward. .. Has to be a process this goes through. Going through process. Most people can understand that…

This is what I looked at today. Got to give credit to my brother RayRen. We're actually in the ideal situation for it to happen. Prior to Black Friday, greatest sales period of entire year. So far into the year, if you have a trust, foundation, whatever, you don't have time to get the tax write off.  If they did it in Jan, you have a year to make investments. You don't have that in the next 45 days. And believe me you will cash it all in the next 45 days.  You don’t have the next 45 days. You will cash all it in 45 days if you have half sense when it comes out. Bigger bite for them. Doesn't make sense for government to take into January because whole year.   Makes sense right now, strongest quarter, biggest tax bite they can get.

Lot of people saying in country RV in Iraq is that true?  that's what I've heard. I heard 4 or 5 countries rv'd but it wont be made public til all of them do.. contractors got deposit last week. Guys in Dubai - what I've heard.

Has Donald Trump cashed out?
you are not going to hear me say they didn't. There are things that happen whether you want them to or not. People are privileged. Things happen for them that won't happen to you. .. If this guy did get paid, what his contract negotiated for, he said our rate would be higher.. I don't know about Donald Trump, might be one of the elite, he won't tell us if he was. That does not mean he didn’t …  Going to say this part. Heard people are getting paid since last Sunday, don't know if Trump is one of them. The ones that are will not broadcast it. Won't be someone you know.

we're lucky to even be a part of this. Wake up every day and say, Man, they're still letting me play!  I'm going get the reward for going through all this. That’s what I think every day. You will not get me down. I know it’s coming.  I think its going be a great day. Enjoy the day go about your business let it come to you.

Still in motion. Could be today, tomorrow, Wednesday, Personal opinion will be before Thanksgiving. I just can't tell you everything, but still feeling good about it…Just be happy you're involved with the greatest opportunity we'll ever see until the next opportunity, which is closer than you think …Be RESPECTFUL of each other....nobody is here for your amusement… Lets all work together and try to solve this thing out…bring it to the table if you can…if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem

Guru Checkmate Dan
Crazy and Confusing November 21st - groundhog, every Monday we start over again. Guess what's going to happen next.  I feel like we are in groundhog week… Every Monday we say it really looks good, taste it and find out its burnt… Let's have a good day. Go with flow. Info is good. Everything is happening. Go with that…. Dan agrees with nobody. I agree this is happening. We are in moment. Almost done… Those of you chasing date will kill yourself.  I hear from Mods last night. Stop chasing the *^%$ date!  I have faith the IQD will revalue. Right at end of situation. Not going into today misquoted like last week saying I called it… Everything is good. Hearing nothing bad…

folks woke up with no RV and they were upset today – as I was there Friday too that all info was great last week for this.  Don’t get upset that we do not know exactly what is totally going on…. Giving information best we have. if upsetting need to back away… people talking about Johnny's predictions, no one from Okie to Tony to Dan to Gary knows we are all trying to figure out! Let’s be honest, we're all trying to figure it out. You are a fool to think otherwise. Based on what we hearing. If you want to believe, great but don't dog others on board - no one knows!  We know this is going to take place, where faith comes in. We are doing best we can.. I believe us staying together family wise, team wise, etc. I hope you get ready to bring something to table. This will wear you out if you keep doing this.  Are you kidding me? He doesn’t' know more than I do or Tony? (Johnny)

I have had admiration for Okie...and people want to crucify Jonny (him) good or bad....I’m not against him.... see above... Gotta know what we're trying to do is give you enough hope, creating this board, because we believed you guys need to hang on. Never thought it would go this long.  You have to know we are trying to give you enough hope. Put our time, effort long time because we believe you need to hang on, would be confusing. Never thought it would be this long.

In good place as always, if not on wagon of happening tomorrow - be real. I'm really, really real. Going to happen very soon. Be part of team. Be happy you have IQD. Lots don't know about it. Will happen really soon and I believe before holidays start. If I'm wrong, not going to apologize

Guru zzzzzzzzz:
  You know all of us and the other "gurus" all only tell you what they hear and trust...we are all giving you our best predication we can...its going to happen soon and I believe it will happen before the holidays but that is what I believe and I wont apologize if it doesn't, its what I believe

Guru Simon:
  Auctions for CBI and now listed in trillions not millions or billions. Oct 25 auction of 170 Trillion in sales; over 100 billion. How can they change those figures w/o something going on? This is going forward and have to keep the faith.

Guru Kaperoni:  [article quote] “…that there are 31 legally ready for a vote will be included in the agenda of the first month of the legislative session…” These are just some of the laws. But what is key here is the timeframe..It appears they have these slated for the first month which takes us to the end of December. Next quote… “…vote on the basket wide range of laws as soon as possible, and not to allow some of which may seek to waste Council's time…” This is promising, as they want to pass many in a basket. And as soon as possible. There are quotes saying as many as 90 laws are waiting, so you can get an idea of the timing. Not to be negative, but clearly this could go another 1 to 3 months. This last quote tells us the severity and determination. They “get it.” But we need to watch coming days to see if they succeed.

"The work to reduce the incidence of poverty is a national responsibility based on a package of measures…” So once again, we can see this is a package and not a single event, and certainly not an event that is called everyday…lol. And we know somewhere from 30-90 laws are sitting in Parliament for a final reading or so. The passing of these laws will activate the economic sector in Iraq. IMO we need to watch for the next few weeks of Parliament and what laws pass. This will give is the real window for when Shabibi will be ready to RV.

“…it should consider how to strengthen the Iraqi economy and its diversity through the activation of all economic sectors in the country.” This quote tells us what we had said in the past. That for the RV to work, for the economy to grow, that the GOI, Parliament and all others must be on the same page. And it is stated “activation of all economic sectors” clearly telling us that our previous statements about agriculture, manufacturing, the stock market, etc. all needs to be in line...then and only then, will Shabibi feel the time is right to activate the who economy in Iraq. Again, we need to focus our attention and find articles of supporting progress in these sectors if we want to see the finish line.

Guru Freeway Bill:
So let's see, we are ready, willing and able to claim this rv whenever it comes out, we have confirmations that we are on the way, and the bank is ready to deal with US... So what is left to do? Oh yeah ... Activate this sucker!!! I won't even tell you the rates that have been circling around this TODAY... And from credible sources ... I am just gonna wait and take whatever it is and be blessed

Guru BWM:
  everything I hear is saying we are there...I just don't have any other answer other than we are watching BOTH the banks and the CBI to see where it shows...let's see the rate then we have plenty of time to sort things out...the only delay would be the 72 hour thing IMO... at this point, the world is ticked at O and China wants this done... look for them to take a big part of the credit now.

confirmations coming today that this still has the opportunity to happen today…window is from now until CBI update time tonight…still getting positive information so we keep the faith that with all the goings on this afternoon and tonight keep us in the game.

I believe it... the contacts are too good and established to ALL be lying... over the course of time you just have to "sort" thru your contacts and see who you believe

med is med... what you read is what you get... the news is not always completely true.. it is a compilation of facts, opinions and beliefs...

it could be a dirty float... possible we'll know soon enough I guess..  dirty float is an intervention by a government on a currency to disallow the improper valuation of a currency based upon investors... in other words, to avoid ppl from getting in low and riding it high

it won't take long to get a trust... they could be working on that while you get things set up... they will want the money in the banks.. they will want new accounts... YOU will have the negotiating power

last rates I heard over there was the 3.75 to 4.44.. not sure about the exact things because info is so scarce

Guru Mailman17: 
THE FACT THAT 31 BILLS WILL BE VOTED ON PEOPLE MIGHT SAY THEY DIDNT GET A LOT ACCOMPLISHED BEFORE THEIR SABBATICAL BUT THATS 31 FIRST AND SECOND READS AND THOSE 31 ARE IMPORTANT BILLS…I ONLY CARE ABOUT 1, WE CARE ABOUT 1 BILL BUT THE OTHERS ARE IMPORTANT ALSO ESPECIALLY WHEN WE KNOW VERY LITTLE ABOUT THE OTHER 30…WE CARE ABOUT THE RV AND NOTHING MORE BUT OTHER BILLS GETING VOTED ON…JUST MAY TIE INTO THE WHOLE PICTURE…RATE AND DATE DONT BOTHER ME, WE KNOW THE RATE  ITS THE DATE WE WAIT FOR…IN MEDS FAVORITE SAYING..WE ARE LITERALLY STANDING ON IT..DONT FALL IN…JUST LOOK IN THE HOLE.

Guru MedI ALWAYS MAINTAINED THAT I THOUGHT ON MY OWN JUST GUESSING IT WOULD BE BETWEEN .33 AND .84  ON AN RV, IT WAS NOT EVEN BASED ON ANYTHING…WE DID IT YRS AGO.  NOW I CAN ONLY BASE IT ON WHAT IS FACT.   FACT AS IN WHAT THEY ARE SAYING PUBLICLY, WHICH IS ONE TO ONE

Conference call w/ScottiG, Bear & Bulldog75:  http://tinyurl.com/7zc86wd

DV Member BluCollar:  I’m looking forward to you “ALL” responding as I have learned that you “ALL” give good responses. So, that being said. Here I/We go

CBI/IRAQ revalues and the exchange rate is lets say $4.00 (Just an example) Now that rate obviously surpasses the KWD which gives the very proud people/culture of IRAQ one of the things they want. They also want to make money off all the Dinar they’ve been auctioning off/that’s out in circulation.

That $4.00 rate provides them to do so by imposing by back/exchange fees. They tell all the banks that will be handling that throughout the globe that they’ll be a fee of lets say 25% per Dinar= ($1) this allows them to make money naturally but, that rate also allows them to look good globally. Now back to us investors. We’ll have capital gains tax on our investment return which from what I found is 35% so that = $1.40 per dinar. At $4.00- 25% bank fees and -35% capital gains tax that = $1.60 per Dinar. So, on a huge global scale it creates many things for many economies obviously but, it also allows IRAQ to eventually add larger notes/coins or get rid of larger notes/print more smaller notes. Anyway, I just thought I’d share some of my thoughts with all of you and see what you’ll have to say back. As always I wish the best for us all in this investment and global event/once in a lifetime opportunity.

DV Member Dinar Buddy
I have been traveling most of the day to see live screens at various Wells Fargo banks in So Cal & Arizona. I have been right at the exchange screens. There is no $0.000 show for IQD. There is no IQD even showing on the banks screens. Just landed into DWF Airport and Travelex is stating the same, nothing. We have the true value of IQD in our hand 1170 to the USD. We are hedging this will gain value. This is not an investment.11/21/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Dry

Iraq is like the US… plenty of news that can be twisted and misdirected. I will still state this is going to take another full year. I am all for this opportunity, but the twisting from some of the Gurus is only pumping us or holding us off… When you are on the teleconferences ask tough and directed questions. Make sure you are serious about intel and real time updates. Check links, find your own sources… We all have congress members in our states, top banks, hedge fund experts, if your are going to search information our of the country make sure you change your settings to view their media and information. Being in the US you only see what is posted, blogged, or otherwise created.

Last, there are are the same characters pumping every hour… avoid them and bring down your blood pressure.

Let’s go RV

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum