Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government

Go down

Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government Empty Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:09 pm

Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government

Sunday 20 November 2016 22:26

Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government Default-newsRot

Alsumaria News / Erbil

The head of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, Sunday, Kurdish political parties to the agreement to form a new government and choose someone else for the presidency of the Kurdistan region until elections, pointing out that he would do all its capabilities to support this process.

Barzani said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of that "like any citizen Kordestani wanted to end the problems and crises afflicting the region," adding that "the problems are many constraints, including related political, economic and security conditions in Iraq and the region in general, such as the war against terrorism and falling prices oil and cut the region's budget and accommodate the large number of displaced people as well as some other problems related to the internal political conflict in the region. "

He said Barzani that "to address the political crisis in the region lies in the political parties meeting for dialogue in order to activate the parliament and the election of a new governing body of the parliament", pointing out that it "can not be the people who are the source of the crisis to take over the presidency of the parliament."

Barzani called on political parties to "agree to form a new government and choose a person for the presidency of the Kurdistan region until elections," explaining that he "will make all its capabilities to support this process."

Barzani and the message comes at a time when the provinces of Sulaimaniyah and Halabja experiencing other areas demonstrations for teachers and staff protests against the cutting part of their salaries and the delay paid by the Kurdistan Regional Government.

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament Yusuf Mohamed confirmed, on Sunday, on the need to establish a national authority in the Kurdistan region, calling for the need to form a new government assume their responsibilities for the citizens of Kurdistan, as called for Vice President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Qubad Talabani to the need to resolve the internal problems of the Kurdistan region before address the problems between the region and Baghdad.

LINK

Barzani calls for the diagnosis of another person for the presidency of the region and the formation of a new government 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum