Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists

Go down

Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists Empty Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:05 pm

Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists

November 20, 2016

Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists 1ipj20-400x280

Alkierh- (AP): Red-helmeted Kamamathm thin, exhausted firefighters come out of a giant cloud of smoke coming from the semi-continuous oil well lit by organizing an Islamic state in northern Iraq in August / August to block the advancement of government forces.

Since those early morning trying to pump water into the well near Qayyarah, a small town in the Iraqi desert, 70 km to the south of the city of Mosul.

Besides oilfields engineers, police officers, firefighters worked around the clock to put out more than a dozen oil wells ignited the organization of the Islamic state to block the advance of government forces to Qayyarah during their quest to regain control of Mosul, the last stronghold of the organization of the Islamic state in Iraq.

This led to further escalation of black smoke columns Sam over three months, hid everything in and around the Qayyarah thick layer of soot.

You could barely see the shadow of firefighters as they stand at the well burning near Qayyarah, where he was afraid of sunlight by the black smoke rising over the area.

In that place, the trucks fill a nearby water tank, it is pumped in the post through the collection manually by workers at the site when the pipeline each well.

When they came out of the terrible wave of smoke, firefighters cast jokes themselves, but they say he is not allowed to speak to the press.

-"Deplorable condition"

But it seemed that the fire suppression complicated and dangerous process.

Says Saleh Ahmed Khadr, a worker at the site, "In the beginning, the federal police verification of mines may be left Daesh at the entrances to the wells."

Once the scan area is relatively control the fire, the firefighters "to put the tube on the wellhead to pump water in it, and covered with dust," according to Ahmed, who suggests wearing a blue suit stained with black spots, secondly Kamamth thin under his chin.

The whole process could take up to a month, and was only put out two wells out of 19 burning.

Ahmed says, "God, I'm tired and my body is destroyed."

According to the United Nations Environment Program, the burning of crude oil "offers citizens the toxic fumes that cause serious health problems such as skin irritation and shortness of breath."

Therefore, Searta extinguishers and first aid stands ready nearby.

He says the police officer Ali Mohammed Ismail, in charge of guarding the place, "The ambulance is there to treat cases of suffocation or improvised explosive devices."

On Saturday, a colleague of Muhammad was killed after stepping on a mine near the well, which firefighters are currently trying to control them.

Mohammed, who remained his family in part under the control of the organization of the Islamic State in Mosul, points out, "I've been here 15 days, working 24 hours a day."

He adds, "all diseases poisoned here, this is a very bad scene, and a deplorable state."

LINK

Iraqi firefighters struggling to extinguish the oil wells ignited jihadists 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum