Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq

3 posters

Go down

Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq Empty Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:01 pm

Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq

Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq 2927

20/11/2016 21:52

National Center Brief

Announced that US President-elect Donald Trump, Sunday, that it was considering the nomination of retired Gen. James Mattis, the Ministry of Defense, while the vice president-elect Mike Pence said he is studying Mitt Romney, who ran the White House race for the Republican Party in the 2012 nomination, the Foreign Ministry.

In the tweet through his account on the site "Twitter," Trump said, "Gen. James [mad] Matisse, who are considering his nomination as defense secretary dog, was impressive yesterday, it is a real general."

He met with Trump and Matisse, Saturday, for more than an hour in New Jersey, according to an official source in the transition team of President-elect.

And the work of the retired general US Navy, known as "Mad Dog", in Afghanistan in 2001, with the launch of the US war there, as was the commander of the Marines in the battle of Fallujah in Iraq in 2004.

Mathis has raised a wave of sharp controversy in 2005 when he told a gathering of soldiers that "it is interesting to shoot some people."

He took command of US Central Command in 2010, a position made him responsible for all US forces in the Middle East, famous Matisse as well as his opposition to the acute nuclear deal with Iran and its criticism.

For his part, Mike Pence, Vice President-elect said that Trump "feel very grateful to attend Romney, I've had a good meeting, and it was a conversation frank and warm," and added: "I know that it is the study of his nomination as Minister US State Department in addition to the US distinct others", in an interview with "Fox News Sunday"

LINK

Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq Empty Re: Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:45 am

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq Empty Re: Trump is considering the nomination of [Mad Dog] Pentagon previously served in Iraq

Post by Meme Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:35 pm

GOOD! We really need some BALLS in our Government especially since we have been missing them all for so many YEARS now in Washington D C

I am really tired of all the LAZY chicken shits that live and go into the PEOPLES White House!!!

If you can't laugh at yourself, you have not lived.
Meme
Meme
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum