Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh

Go down

Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh Empty Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:02 am

Washington and Baghdad exchanging information to stop financial transfers Daesh Iraqiusa2016

BAGHDAD / Dnanara / .. stressed financial officer at the US Embassy in Iraq, John Sullivan, that cooperation between Washington and Baghdad to stop the financing «Daesh» come a long way, and that the organization, which «reproduced style Mafia» is going through a financial crisis "undermined preparations for the battle of Mosul and Stnhia in its current form in the event of losing the city.

Sullivan said the international press conversation, said that «the first agreement of its kind between the Federal Reserve and the Treasury Department on the one hand, and the Central Bank of Iraq, on the other hand to monitor the dollar shipments and ensure the prevention of the arrival of these funds to illicit destinations, is successfully applied, a shift in this file points .

He added that «Aalpennek Iraqi central leadership on the Keywords and through close cooperation with the US side blacklist to prevent funds from reaching the territory controlled by Daesh mode, and has more than 150 company today.

Among the most important achievements of the Convention "dramatically reduce the dollar shipments to Iraq and replace dinars."

He said that since before the signing of the agreement «The militants Daesh deal in dollars, and this stopped today», adding that «the senior leadership of the organization arrested in dollars», spoke about the financial crisis afflicting «Daesh»,.

He added that «normal armed salary dropped more than 50 percent, as well as to their dealings Dinars prevents them from making international transactions». He pointed out that Iraq «was one of the countries that buy the dollar for years and there are a radical change today.»

Sullivan praised Iraq's efforts to reform the central bank, has «done during the year more than what has been achieved in the past 13 years». He added that Washington and Baghdad «will exchange intelligence, financial, security information required to stop for Daesh transfers.» He added that the organization «was formerly dependent on oil prices and after the decline began trying to swap oil with goods or services». He revealed that the campaign against Mosul found a lot of cache cash.

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=8080

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum