Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul

Go down

Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul Empty Cooperation Iraqi American who reveals 150 financial company dealing with Daesh in Mosul

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:59 am

Expressed the United States of America, expressed optimism to cut off funding for the organization Daesh, and stressed that cooperation between Washington and Baghdad have come a long way to stop it .

The explained that the organization , which reproduced the style of the mafia is going through a financial crisis, she noted that the crisis has undermined preparations for the battle of Mosul.

, Said chief financial officer at the US Embassy in Baghdad , John Sullivan , in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, "cooperation between Washington and Baghdad to stop funding Daesh come a long way , " noting that " the organization , which reproduced the style of the Mafia runs a financial crisis undermined preparations for the battle of Mosul and Stnhia in its current form in the event of losing the city . "

Sullivan said that" the first agreement of its kind between the Federal reserve and the Treasury Department on the one hand and the Central Bank of Iraq , on the other hand to monitor the dollar shipments and ensure the prevention of the arrival of these funds to illicit destinations are successfully applied to a shift in this file point , "he said . " Bank of Iraq to the central leadership on the Keywords and through close cooperation with the US side blacklist to prevent funds from reaching the territory controlled by Daesh and has more than 150 company situation. "

He continued financial officer at the US embassy that" the most important achievements of the Convention ,dramatically reduce shipments dollar to Iraq and replace dinar , "pointing out that" since before the signing of the agreement was the militants Daesh dealing in dollars and this stops today. "

he Sullivan that" the top leadership in the organization grab dollars normal armed salary dropped more than 50%, as well as to their dealings Dinars prevents them from making international transactions as well as Washington and Baghdad , exchanging intelligence, financial, security information required to stop for Daesh transfers , "stressing that" Iraq was one of the countries that buy the dollar for years and there are a radical change today. "

he praised the chief financial officer at the US embassy to" efforts Iraq in the reform of the central bank was completed within a year more than what has been achieved in the 13 past years, "adding that" theorganization was dependent on oil previously and after the decline in prices began trying to swap oil withgoods or services and the campaign against Mosul found a lot of cache criticism " .

in a related context, the US military announced the deployment of 1,700 troops from Special operations 82 portable band flown in Iraq to support the international coalition 's campaign against Daesh, as he emphasized that the soldiers tasks will focus on training, advising and assisting the Iraqi armed forces.

Colonel James became hip, commander of the second Brigade Combat Team of the 82nd Airborne Division in a statement seen by (long - Presse), said that " the US military deployment of 1,700 troops from the Brigade Combat second band Special operations 82nd Airborne in Iraq during this winter to support the international coalition 's campaign against Daesh , " noting that "Brigade Combat second highly trained and Readiness coach is one of our top priorities."

He and York that "Al1700 soldiers will replace soldiers from the second Brigade Combat Team , 101st Airborne Division to continue training and advising and assisting the Iraqi armed forces tasks , " stressing that "our soldiers , paratroopers are ready now to participate in support of the international coalition operations and our team is looking forward to this vital mission in support and assign our Iraqi partners. " on the other hand, Australia 's military declared its readiness to send a new batch of military 200 to Iraq over thenext few weeks to join their counterparts in Taji, north of Baghdad, to continue to train Iraqi forces missions street war.

Colonel in the Australian army, Chris Gardner, in remarks to the site ABC News news Australian, I followed (range Press), " the Iraqi military who participate in the liberation of Mosul battles using techniques theylearned at the hands of untrained Australians , " noting that " meal new 200 military Australian will join their peers Australians and other new Zealanders in the Taji base in the next few weeks to continue training Iraqi forces on the necessary urban warfare skills during the liberation of Mosul campaign. "

for his part, said the supervisor of the teams coaches Australians, Maj . Timothy Frckr," the coaches Australians are making actively effort in creating Iraqi forces to take part in the battle to liberate Mosul ,"noting that they" are training Iraqi forces on the traditional urban warfare skills that they will encounter in thecity of Mosul,
including how to infiltrate and get closer to the doors and windows without attracting attention and how to monitor angles around the area about safe without notice enemy. "

Major Frckr" the coaches Australians are trying to refine the Iraqi forces ' skills and provide them withthrowing skills quickly and kill the opponent directly to be prepared for the battle inside the city of Mosul , "and expressed confidence in the possibility" of Iraqi forces to defeat Daesh because they have received high - level training as well as their desire to edit their own country.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum