Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced

Go down

Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced Empty Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:50 am

Qatar calls for Baghdad and Tehran have installed oil produced 18

said Qatari Energy Minister Mohammed gentlemen, Thursday, that required of Iran and Iraq is to stabilize oil production at current levels in the context of a broader agreement to curb Alanteg.oobulg journalists "discuss it with the two countries and seek various ways and means to reach a common understanding. "

oil prices have witnessed today, rose slightly to keep prices stable despite the oversupply and the hopes attached to the exporting countries of the results that may come out in the OPEC meeting in late November of this month.

it stabilized prices amid expectations Ptousel OPEC to agree to curb production squandered impact increasing signs of big glut in supply and rising inventories , especially in the United States, as quoted by Reuters news agency.

rose ore International benchmark Brent ten cents to $ 46.73 a barrel , while US light crude rose 15 cents to $ 45.72 a barrel.

showed the US energy Information administration data on Wednesday , rising US crude inventories 5.3 million barrels in the week ending November 11 , beating analysts ' expectations, which was referring to an increase of 1.5 million barrels.

Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said Wednesday that OPEC was ready to reach an agreement "effective" to reduce oil production following the meeting with OPEC Secretary - General Mohammed Barkindo in Caracas.

It is scheduled to meet OPEC countries on the thirtieth of November to discuss the reduction of production has agree to cut production in an attempt to support prices , but the data point to continued global supply in Alaratvaa

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum