Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle

Go down

62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle Empty 62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:31 am

62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle

62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle 441
The numbers of people displaced from Mosul because of the war in height (Island)

Last Updated: 19/11/2016 17:20 pm (Mecca)

Listen

The Iraqi Ministry of Immigration announced on Saturday by the high numbers of people displaced from the city of Mosul to more than 62 thousand people since the start of military operations on October 17 / October last.

The general director of the ministry's Department for Branches Zia Salal said 26 people suffered injuries during their displacement from allowing the second and Qadisiyah neighborhood process (the left coast of the connector) as a result of the bombing.

And glided displaced from allowing the second and Qadisiyah, Aden and al-Zahra and pristine editing, inspired Qadisiyah, flowers and neighborhoods victory green and apartments inspired zones, Tel Pants of the Mahlbah in the western axis of the connector, and other areas, according to the Press Association reported German.

On the other hand, Iyad tributary member of the Iraqi Red Crescent Society , told Anatolia that the daily average for the displaced has doubled to more than three thousand people a day after it was approximately 1,500 people. He attributed this to the continued clashes neighborhoods left coast, in addition to running out of food and water in some neighborhoods that has control.

He added that the Department of Immigration teams and Red Crescent Societies and other affiliated international organizations relief could not reach all the neighborhoods that was recently edited the left coast of the city that the area remains militarily closed, and everyone feared for the safety of his teams of relief, as he put it.

The Iraqi Red Crescent Society had talked about the displacement of 79 thousand people of Mosul , a month after the start of the Battle of the restoration of the city from the grip of state regulation .

Iraqi forces recaptured and allied during the past few days dozens of villages and towns in the vicinity of the city from the grip of the organization, was also able to enter the eastern side of Mosul.

And given the military campaign which involved 45 thousand of the troops of the Government of Baghdad -To well as peshmerga - Joey cover of the international coalition led by the United States .

LINK

62 thousand displaced people from Mosul since the start of the battle 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum