Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington

Go down

Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington Empty Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:04 am

Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington

By Azad Jmakari 22 hours ago

Abadi being telephoned Trump

Roudao - Erbil

Search Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, by telephone with US President - elect Donald Trump, Friday, developments in the battle of Mosul and the war against Daesh, and broaden the relationship between the two countries.

A statement by the Office of Abadi, that "Abadi congratulated US President-elect Donald Trump win during a telephone conversation on Friday evening and expressed Iraq's desire to expand horizons important relationship between the two countries."

The statement added, that "it was reviewing the victories achieved by the Iraqi forces in their fight against Daesh terrorist gangs and the importance of unifying all efforts against the roots of terrorism and the ideology that feeds the sectarian polarization as Iraqis face a severe blow to Daesh through the liberalization of their land and are now in the process of eliminating terrorism and freeing the city of Mosul and troops now battling inside. "

The statement noted that "al-Abadi said the core of the changes that led to the cohesion and joint action among all Iraqis of all sects and nationalities to achieve these victories and focus on the fight against terrorism and the preservation of Iraqi sovereignty, and stay away from regional conflicts and live in peace."

The statement stressed that "Trump hailed the victories achieved by Iraq and stressed the strong and growing support for Iraq," explaining that "Trump told Abadi that Iraqis essential partners of the United States and you will find strong support and firm."

According to the statement, the "Trump invited to Abadi, to meet with him in America."

LINK

Trump calls Abadi to visit Washington 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum