Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq

Go down

Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq Empty Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:44 am

Larijani asserts Sheikh Hamoudi: Iran will spare no effort to support Iraq Story_img_582d588214e9b

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} The head of the Iranian Islamic Consultative Assembly Ali Larijani, during a meeting with a member of the board of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, Sheikh Hamoudi, his country's support for Iraq to establish security and stability in it.

The cross - member board of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, Sheikh Hamoudi, during a meeting with Larijani, appreciated the comprehensive and humanitarian aid provided by Iran to the government and the Iraqi people ,noting that " the motives of Iraqi fighters in the fight against Daesh increasing day after day and that stability and comprehensive calm Sasttb in Iraq soon . " .bhsp Iranian news agency IRNA {}.

He pointed out that " the biggest challenge of terrorism in Iraq", he underlined that "Iraqi leaders are determined to overcome their problems."

And Sheikh Hammoudi, said that " the religious authority has undertaken always the role of savior of the Iraqi people , " noting that it "can be overcome only extremism and terrorism in the region through the cooperation of all its countries , " and expressed gratitude to Iran 's support for Iraq especially wise attitudes and wise to the commander of the Islamic Revolution.

For his part, Larijani congratulated Sheikh Hammoudi, the recent victories and the People 's Armed Forces in Iraq, saying: "I hope that you take the last steps in the fields and battlefields against the terrorists."

He stressed that "Iran always stood alongside Iraqi people and government , and it 's completely ready to provide any support for Iraq , " adding that "Iran 's policy toward Iraq is to support the territorial integrity and promote unity and solidarity among all the Iraqi people , slices of Sunnis, Shiites and Kurds."

He added, "undoubtedly, Iraq will overcome its current problems by focusing on unity and harmony among all its components , " adding that "inflame sectarian differences and create conflicts among Muslims is the greatest threat to security and stability in the Islamic world , "

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=132537

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum