Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements

Go down

Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements Empty Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements

Post by Ponee Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:37 am

Start for the visit of the Pope to Iraq arrangements %D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86

The President of the Rafidain Bloc Kanna, on Thursday, the start of the arrangements and preparations for the visit to be conducted by Pope Francis to Iraq due next year, pointing out that the Pope will visit the Dhi Qar and Baghdad.

He said we were in a statement, said that "the arrangements and preparations for the Pope's visit to Iraq began some time ago and is still going on," noting that "the visit will be scheduled early next year."

He added that "the Pope's visit will be limited to the capital Baghdad and the province of Dhi Qar, where lies the ancient city of Ur," pointing out that "the Pope's visit to the ancient city of Ur is an incentive to encourage foreign tourist groups to visit the Civil materially and support globally."

He pointed out that we were "The goal of the visit is to urge peace in the Middle East and support the unity of Iraq and urged Christians to stay within the same country."

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum