Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels

Go down

The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels Empty The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:36 pm

The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels

Monday 14-11-2016 | 10:20:49

The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels 1-892261-655x360

Ed-h d

Twilight News / in the context of his efforts to tighten control over some of the sites in the face of the Iraqi army progress, turned the organization Daesh terrorist to several tricks to disrupt Iraqi forces operations, and was most recently the use of wooden models of tanks and vehicles, to mislead the fighter of the international coalition and Iraqi fighters, also resorted to the use of statues beards resemble hardcore fighters, which looks Caldmy when you see them up close, but they appear like real vehicles for those who see it from a distance.

Iraqi army found a set of those models, last week, in a training site for organizing, north of Mosul, were also found in the training of the two armored vehicles large site used by the gang militants to launch attacks, and the remains of more than 12 car bomb Iraqi forces defused.

The effectiveness of these models was not clear to hamper air strikes, which plays a major role in the wild campaign, carried out by Iraqi forces to expel Daesh of the last strongholds in Mosul, northern Iraq.

While a spokesman for the US Air Force in Baghdad, Colonel John Dorian, said the coalition Daesh monitor the use of these vehicles for some time, although the US military classified under the "tactical deception."

Daesh and resorted to the use of reconnaissance aircraft flew over the Iraqi forces advanced south of Mosul and then threw a grenade, the Iraqi army said the plane dropped.

Among the tricks employed by Daesh to disrupt the Iraqi army, which established a network of tunnels, to be used to relocate and hide from the eyes of the Iraqi forces.

The total length of 45 kilometers spending.

In exchange for tactics that hamper the efforts of the Iraqi army, the scene was not without optimism, as it proceeded, hundreds of women Mosul to take off the black uniforms imposed Daesh, and Qmn burnt amid shouts of jubilation and joy in the liberated areas in Mosul.

LINK

The latest tricks Daesh in Mosul .. tanks and wooden statues of bearded and network tunnels 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum