Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq

Go down

The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq Empty The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:24 pm

The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq

November 13, 2016 in the versions of the center comments on the documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq closed

The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq %D9%88%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%82-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B2%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-1

The "foreign currency auction", which was created after the US occupation of Iraq in April / May 2003, specifically in the year 2004 by the Central Bank of Iraq, represents a new form of the associated process of money laundering in Iraq, economic corruption, and given the importance of this issue and its negative impact on the Menhmk Iraqi economy links for Research and strategic Studies Centre has obtained a new document with respect to auction foreign currency in Iraq, issued by the Federal Office of control "circle activity auditing financing and distribution," and sent to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, "the public Service commissions" and dated on the fourth of February 2015 m. Where Subcommittee prevailing on the results of audits of transactions, "the foreign currency auction of the year 2010" in this document for corruption and fraud mechanism that were taking place in the foreign currency auction in Iraq revealed through observations such as, for example, that all the buying and selling of the dollar forms and purchase orders with an auction sessions buying and selling foreign currency are photocopies, not original, and also observed that some remittance companies, banking, dollar-buying of foreign currency auction by more than one bank for the same auction session. And also observed by the Executive Committee of the sale and purchase of foreign currency to approve the transfer of funds for the benefit of customers of some banks, contrary to paragraph "4" from the Iraqi Central Bank's instructions. And observed not to attach a list of commercial fundamentalism by private North Bank customer, "Hussein Salim Hussein." And many other observations that reveal the state of corruption in the financial sector in Iraq.

Surprisingly, of those corrupt and who are looting the capabilities of the Iraqi people themselves to the forefront of public affairs of Iraq and speak "sincerely" for the concerns of the Iraqi people and the aspirations of his youth and his problems and propose necessary to solve the solutions, they are well aware that they are an integral part of the tragedies of the Iraqi people, these financial parasites were becoming financial empires in Iraq is not fertile environment for the financial and administrative corruption in Iraq after the ninth of April / May 2003. Since the modern founding of Iraq, starting with the monarchy "King Faisal I and King Ghazi, the King Faisal II," which lasted until 1958, and through the republican system, "President Abdul Karim Kassem, President Abdul Salam Arif and his brother Abdul Rahman Arif, President Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr, and President Saddam Hussein" has not seen the phenomenon of corrupt financial empires, as seen in Iraq after the US occupation for him.

He says the former head of Iraq's Commission on Public Integrity, Moussa Faraj, said that corruption leaders are politicians and government adults, and that this corruption was at the forefront of the reasons that led to the fall of one-third of Iraq, however Daesh, though politicians have reduced the Iraqi people ingredients, and the component parties, the Party of those closest to, and close lining. Iraq today can not be rescued reforms, even if they exist, because the basis of any real reforms must begin the trial of whales corruption and recover stolen Iraqi funds that made this corrupt heads wealthy. No hope of saving the rest of Iraq, but a purge of corrupt these headers. Because the center links are always checking the accuracy of the information provided to the reader that he puts his hands that document issued by the Office of Federal Financial Supervisory are as follows:

The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq 1-1 The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq 2-1 The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq 3-1 The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq 4-1 The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq 5-1 The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq 6-1 The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq 7-1 The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq 8-1 The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq 9-1 The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq 10-1 The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq 11-1 The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq 12-1 The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq 13

According to the documents, it is a number of dominant banks is still on the currency in Iraq, including the Middle East Bank and guidance and through Iraq and the Tigris and Euphrates and Assyria, and some banking companies registered the names of other people, but in fact affiliated to the same banks mentioned the owners of the former and in spite of Supreme Audit reports no auction any legal action taken against them should at least stop the work of this violation banks regulated by the Central Bank in order to reduce the phenomenon of money laundering.

LINK

The documents reveal more corruption , " the foreign currency auction" in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum