Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries

Go down

Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries Empty Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:36 am

Parliamentary rule out financial budget for a big change in 2017 with an over-expenditure of the ministries Story_img_58243a2954f9e

parliamentary Finance Committee was stifled, get a big change in the draft general financial state budget law for 2017 by Parliament.

According to committee member Sirhan Ahmed told all of Iraq [where] "There is no significant change in the overall framework of the budget in 2017 has undergone some materials but not in the form that affects the essence of the budget." 

He added , "We may cut some expenses but not increase, the government would appeal the review and acceptance the Federal Supreme Court in what if the Finance Committee has acted in contravention of the government 's drive. "

He pointed to" the possibility of over - expenditure of some ministries contrast , there are a few assignments to other ministries, for example , the Ministry of health, education and security must have a special interest in being involved in affairs of immediate and current events accumulated in Iraq and these need to be addressed and prioritized to be able to play a duty to the fullest in this economic difficult situations. "

between Ahmed" some ministries possible note there is an increase in the allocations it can hold Almnaqh and customization to the doors of other exchange budget pressing more. " 

the House of Representatives has ended its session on Wednesday , the second reading of the draft federal budget for the 2017 law, and directed the presidency of parliament parliamentary Finance Committee Bandaj the bill to a vote, in the coming sessions. 

the size of the 2017 budget, according to the draft of the law more than 100 trillion dinars by the inability of 21% . 

according to the draft of the budget bill, the size of the expenditure is 95 trillion dinars, and when adding the amount of the premium domestic debt and external of five trillion dinars will be the total expenditure for the financial year 2017 [100] trillion dinars.
The total planned budget deficit of more than 21 trillion dinars, It accounts for about 21% of the amount of the budget.

the draft budget to increase the proportion of deduction from employees ' salaries for the expenses of the popular crowd and displaced law to 4.8% of the total salaries and allowances for all state employees and public sector retirees, after this percentage was 3% in the budget of 2016.

11.14.2016http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=52501

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum