Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
No obastacles for approving the budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

No obastacles for approving the budget

Go down

No obastacles for approving the budget Empty No obastacles for approving the budget

Post by Ponee Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:19 am

Ruled out a member of the economic and investment commission in Parliament, and there are obstacles to the adoption of the Parliament of the draft federal budget for the financial state of law for the year 2017.

No obastacles for approving the budget Iraqi-Budget-2017
Said Abdul-Karim al-Naqib told all of Iraq [where] that "the budget in 2017 is a copy of its predecessors and thus are the same material and ideas and there's just a difference in income, expenditure and deficit figures and therefore there are no any obstacles for approval in parliament after two weeks."

The Captain, "there are no objections on the budget in terms of expenses, revenue, the deficit."

The House of Representatives has ended its session last Wednesday, the second reading of the draft federal budget for the 2017 law, and directed the presidency of parliament parliamentary Finance Committee Bandaj the bill for a vote, in the coming sessions.

The size of the 2017 budget, according to the draft of the law more than 100 trillion dinars deficit by 21%.

He said Parliament Speaker Salim al-Thursday, "The salaries and expenses accounted for 75% of the budget in 2017, and reached the security and defense allocations for 32% of total expenditures in," referring to the "keenness of the House of Representatives to reduce the three presidencies expenses in senior positions in the state."

The draft budget to increase the proportion of deduction from employees' salaries for the expenses of the popular crowd and displaced law to 4.8% of the total salaries and allowances for all state employees and public sector retirees, after this percentage was 3% in the budget of 2016.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=52654

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum