Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq

Go down

The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq Empty The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm

The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq

Nov 14, 2016

The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq 13e15

Diwaniyah «Quds Al-Arabi»: deputy warned about the province of Diwaniyah in southern Iraq, the presence of a school in the province radioactively contaminated, causing the spread of cancer and deaths among female students disease.

The MP Ghazwan Shabani said in a press interview, the junior high (Paradise for girls) in the province of Diwaniyah, radioactively contaminated and caused the deaths of some of the students after the cancer as a result of this radiation, warning the Ministry of Health and the environment from the risks of this.

He called on the Ministry of Health and Environment to send specialized teams for the purpose of detecting fast in this school and show the results of public opinion for fear of injuring some of the other students. MP said that this school where infection occurred a year ago and some officials came out and said that this is a normal injury, wondering: Where natural in the subject have been repeated many cases in the same school. »

He stressed the need for the government to transfer the students to another school, fearing for their lives, the incidence of radiation, calling on »the Ministry of Health and the environment to accelerate the opening of an investigation urgently and immediately to assess the incident increased incidence of cancer of the staff and students of junior high Paradise in the province despite the fact that the complaint has been more than two years ago to The injuries began the day accounted need a serious stand by all. »

He held Shabani province and the provincial council and the Health Directorate of Diwaniyah, education and environmental responsibility to hide the facts, which was supposed to be disclosed early in advance and directly to prevent the aggravation of the situation reached by the case today by deliberately involved in local government and departments related to hide any truth and lie to every story, so do not issue of public opinion turns the subject.

The warnings issued by the Director of Environment in the province of Basra, southern Iraq, too, that the failure to address contaminated sites rays depleted uranium scattered across the province, will display the lives of thousands of citizens to the morbidity of cancer and birth defects, which have risen recently, complaining that the proposals submitted to local government Basra or the central government can not find a real response. He said Khajak and Artanaan Director of Environment in the province of Basra and researcher in the field of environmental pollution, that "recent years have seen a remarkable increase in the incidence of solid cancers, in Basra registered 62 cases, among every hundred thousand people, while this figure did not exceed 35 the case in 1997. "

According to local and international specialized reports that many of the sites in southern Iraq, including some schools, resorted to the Iraqi armed forces during the US-led invasion in 2003, it has been targeted by US planes used shells with depleted uranium, an internationally forbidden which caused pollution in the target area continues to impact hundreds of years .

The estimated multiple US sources, including the US expert reports (Damasyu Lopez) and (Dan Fahey) that the sum of the total weight of ordnance with depleted uranium used by US and British forces against Iraq amounted to 700 tons. This means that radioactive contamination suffered by Iraq exceeds the size of the radioactive contamination resulting from the Hiroshima and Nagasaki, many of which are still scattered in various parts of Kuwait and southern Iraq.

Despite the promises of the American occupation forces and Iraqi governments after 2003, the follow-up of radioactive contamination zones by the use of depleted uranium in the war, but that the efforts to achieve this effect was modest, with intent to some parties to conceal the reality and seriousness of the topic that reflects one of the faces of the US invasion ugly for Iraq.

LINK

The death of female cancer in the contaminated school radiation southern Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum