Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !!

Go down

Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! Empty Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !!

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:10 pm

Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !!

13-11-2016 05:31 PM

Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! Image

Euphrates -

Among the leaked information from Ahmed Chalabi files are very dangerous secrets about mafias private banks, including references to the Middle East Bank, which is owned flour worker Ali Ghulam his suspicious dealings and smuggling of Iraqi funds exceeded five billion dollars to the Arab African Bank and Noor Bank in Dubai to enrich this (the boy) is obscene on the expense of the Iraqis at a time when Wheelock by Iraqis patience bread and pain cover and shelter in the difficult conditions faced by the country and these people (boys and young men of Iraq) spend millions on personal Mlmathm and Fjarham and Mjonhm Zhflathm rave almost daily.

The owners of shares in the bank in the Middle East Bank, they are the family of Ali Mohammed Gholam They both his brother Raed Mohammad Ghulam and his father, Mohammed Gholam Hossein or needed to spend Medhat al-Mahmoud according to the diary window capture effect and are unable to pick them up and submit to the Iraqi courts any government added that the bank board that includes among its member his wife and his sister to form their Ghulam board of Directors of my photos did through the acquisition of shares of this bank by achieving earnings in foreign currency auction and used the dew company financial convertible, which they own to carry out operations similar to what has been mentioned above, and there is also evidence that Erbil Bank in 2012, 2013.2014 has similar operations with banks and companies of Iraqi money transfer and exchange companies in Jordan and the United Arab Emirates and Turkey are estimated nine billion dollars and is named Ved Waeli owner of the Bank of Arbil smuggling hard currency in cash (Cash) across transferred from Baghdad to Arbil and then out of Iraq for road trips to Turkey

As the leaked information from documents, Chalabi suggests that Ali Ghulam owned a printing press for forging instruments in Arsat Indian district of Baghdad was used in addition to the names of fictitious counterfeit prospects for the future, the company owner and the companies named Karim al-Rawi in Dubai to implement the massive financial transfers and we believe it is related to politicians Vasudaian used such transfers cover for smuggling stolen Iraqi funds abroad and we believe that this evidence is the tip of the iceberg as there are dozens of corrupt files pertaining to banks and corrupt contracts such as the purchase of aircraft and contracts with Iraqi oil licensing rounds own, which will be disclosed later.

On the other hand, disclosure of documents, Ahmed Chalabi and many big names accused of corruption and that will be exposed to detail and what did they do and projects corrupt or delusional they have entered into with the state.

It is true that Chalabi had died but did not destroy its files or burn so it will go out to the public and we are staying in the custody of the deployment and hit all the corrupt who destroyed Iraq, looted wealth will not leave them until convergence Spirit Poara.

Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! Image

LINK

Image: Flour factor evil bank owns s East and escape the "$ 9 billion" !! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum