Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees

Go down

Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees Empty Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:35 am

Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees: AMCT Spokesman

Kurdistan Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees Donaldtrump2

Karzan Sulaivany Karzan Sulaivany Saturday, 12 November 2016

Trump will accept independent Kurdistan if Iraq agrees: AMCT Spokesman
President-elect of the United States Donald J. Trump. (Photo: Archive)
Tag : Kurdistan Donald Trump Peshmerga Iraq Washington

WASHINGTON DC, United States (Kurdistan24) – A member of the newly elected president of the United States Donald Trump's American Middle East Advisory Committee (AMCT) on Friday said the new administration respects the people of the Kurdistan Region and their struggle for independence.

Sam Yono, a member and spokesperson for American Middle East Coalition for President-elect Donald Trump, spoke to Kurdistan24 via Skype to discuss the US’ role in the Middle East, specifically regarding the Kurds.

“We have a tremendous respect for the Kurdistan Region [and] for the leadership in Kurdistan from President [Masoud] Barzani to Prime Minister Nechirvan [Barzani] to the parliament,” Yono said.

The AMCT member also addressed the Region’s burden of housing nearly 1.8 million Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) and refugees since the war with the Islamic State (IS) began in 2014.

“We acknowledge all the efforts [made] toward the displaced and the refugees in [the Kurdistan Region],” he continued.

The AMCT member expressed his gratitude at the continued struggle and success of the Kurdish Peshmerga forces who are participating in the offensive to liberate Mosul from IS.

Yono explained the new US administration would consider all the efforts made by the Region once planning begins “on the drawing board” to discuss Kurdistan’s role in the Middle East.

Moreover, Yono stated president-elect Trump would not “stand in the way” of Kurdish independence as long as there is an agreement between the Kurdistan Region and Iraq.

“We would like to see a worksheet, a platform from [the Kurdistan] government as soon as possible so it can be reviewed, discussed, and talked about so we can move in the right direction,” he told Kurdistan24.

“If the program benefits the citizens of the region in Kurdistan and in Iraq and there is an understanding and approval by the country of Iraq, I don’t believe president-elect Trump will stand in the way,” he continued.

“Nothing is impossible,” Yono concluded.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/9f00579b-fe7a-468a-930e-6547c504470f/Trump-will-accept-independent-Kurdistan-if-Iraq-agrees--AMCT-Spokesman

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum