Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali'

Go down

United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' Empty United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali'

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:26 am

United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali'

11/11/2016 Now - Agencies 7:31:14 PM

United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' 11_11_201675115PM_6976079311

Ravenna Hmdassana spokeswoman said on behalf of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights said Friday that al Daesh fighters executed dozens of others in the areas surrounding Mosul this week and pointed to reports that the organization stores quantities of hazardous chemicals in civilian areas.

She Hmdassana based information sources on the ground that a mass grave containing more than 100 bodies in the town of Hamam al-Alil is only one of several arenas where the organization carried out the killings. Among the sources of man survived a mass execution of about 50 soldiers earlier process of Iraqi forces after they pretended to be dead.

She told reporters' it is clear that there are many other arenas killed. We have also been reports of other mass graves have not been able yet to check them out ', referring to sites in Mosul and the village of Gold Hill Airport.

Hmdassana indicated that Iraqi soldiers had found large amounts of stored sulfur also received credible organization for use Daash'mqdhuvat phosphorus' above Qayyarah near Mosul reports.

She said 'received similar reports on the status of a credible amounts of sulfur areas relatively close to civilians.'

Sources include the United Nations Information people who live in areas controlled by regulation and risk their lives for the transfer of what is happening.

Hmdassana added that forty civilians were shot dead on Tuesday because of 'treason and collusion' with the Iraqi forces and their bodies hanging from electricity poles around Mosul.

Hmdsana She said that on the same day opened fire on a young man (27 years) to use the mobile phone. While six others were hanged on October 20, to disappear communications segments were also shooting on Wednesday on 20 others to Tsribem information to the Iraqi security forces.

She Hmdassana The regulation was published in the alleys of the old city of Mosul by members of the battalion 'sons of the Caliphate' wearing suicide belts. Reports suggest that they may have been teenagers or children.

International reported that the responsible organization announced on the sixth of November, he was beheaded seven of his fighters to escape from the battlefield in Kokjala.

The United Nations confirmed the authenticity of a propaganda videotape in which four children, including a Russian and Uzbek execution of four charges of spying.

She Hmdassana The information received by the United Nations organization that kidnapped women whom Esideat The 'Ptozaahn' on his fighters, or that they Obulghn Serafguen convoys.

She said 'we are talking about (the commission) for war crimes and crimes against humanity and even genocide.'

LINK

United Nations: Daesh executed dozens Mosul .. and the stores 'Chemical Ali' 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum