Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated"

Go down

Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" Empty Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated"

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:22 am

Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated"

Asadi Amnesty warns of falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" Thumbnail.php?file=2.14546669971295292812_527591319

12/11/2016 09:12

Warned the Commission on Security and Defense parliamentary member Adnan al - Asadi, Saturday, Amnesty International from falling into the "trap" reports and videos "fabricated" by the federal police and security forces accused of human rights abuses, and among the military administration of the federal police, the army and the crowd popular and crowd sentiment Alasaira largest that shaken by reports of "fake", he stressed that the battles for liberation will continue until the liberation of the last inch of Iraq.

Asadi said in a statement, said that "the Amnesty International to be more precise in dealing with reports written by activists and some hired from several quarters for the purpose of distorting epics editing an image that Iraqis and their children Astrha in the federal police, army and the crowd and popular sons of the Iraqi tribes from the crowd of tribal and goal them save their countrymen and humanity of Aldoaash Alorazl and restore land and home of those bastards and expel them from Iraqi soil. "

He warned al - Asadi Amnesty International of "falling into the trap of reports fabricated and videos , which accuses the federal police and Iraqi security forces of human rights abuses , " noting that "it is deliberately written so reports and pictures of videos fabricated are themselves helped Daesh enter cities and occupation they themselves said the Iraqi army is Safavi , the military and the Iraqi army and federal police of raping and killing of hundreds of Nineveh, and now being the same scenario in order to keep Iraqis from the battle in order to enter foreign forces aimed at splitting the region. "

He was surprised Asadi "international silence Daesh amnesty against crimes in the same areas, including the displacement of Christians and Yazidis, Shabak and Shiites, killing and burning of young men and women Shiites and Yazidis after having been raped and sold into slavery."

http://www.iraqidev.org/news/index.php/سياسية/85028.html

He said al - Asadi, that " the military administration of the federal police, the army and the popular crowd and crowd sentiment Alasaira greater than that shaken by such false reports , " stressing that " the battles for liberation will continue until the liberation of the last inch of Iraqi territory."

It is noteworthy that Amnesty International accused, on Thursday (November 10, 2016), the federal police forces as a "tortured and killed" ] advice villagers in the area south of Mosul, while federal police command denied that.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum