Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq

Go down

Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq Empty Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:15 am

Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq

Russia to tighten controls on the granting of visas for Iraq Story_img_582567dfd720e
2016/11/11 9:40

The Russian Foreign Ministry announced that it has tightened control over the granting of visas [Visa] to the citizens of a number of countries, including Syria, Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan.

The Consular Section of the Director of the Russian foreign minister Yevgeny Ivanov at a meeting of the Russian State Duma International Affairs Thursday, "We look with great attention to requests for visas for the citizens of a number of countries," explaining that should the citizens of these countries who want to enter Russia, waiting for a response from the Russian side for about 20 days. "

Ivanov pointed out that the Russian Foreign Ministry to receive the documents relating to each citizen alone, the ministry is considering these documents in cooperation with the relevant authorities before making a decision to issue the visa.

http://www.alliraqnews.com

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum