Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16

2 posters

Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 Empty WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:23 pm

ADMINBILL

Date: 1h ago  
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2016 (0825 MT)

THE NEWS REFLECTS THE TIMES. SOME CLAIM RV TONIGHT WHILE OTHER LATER AND EVEN OTHERS INTO 2017. TODAY THE RV/GCR TAKE SECOND FIDDLE TO THE USA ELECTION PROCESS TAKING PLACE TODAY. CHOOSE WISELY, YOUR RV AND TAXES MAY DEPEND ON IT.

TODAY IS A VERY IMPORTANT DAY FOR THE FUTURE OF THE USA. I CHALLENGE LEGAL VOTERS TO TAKE OFF YOUR ROSE COLORED GLASSES AND LOOK AT ALL FOUR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES. REVIEW THEIR STATED GOALS, PLATFORMS AND THE PROMISES THEY ARE MAKING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

REMEMBER TOO THAT YOUR VOTE TODAY WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE NOW AND MANY YEARS INTO THE FUTURE. YOUR CHOICE WILL DIRECTLY EFFECT YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN.

LOOK AT THE BACKGROUND OF EACH CANDIDATE TO DETERMINE THEIR OVERALL QUALIFICATIONS. WHAT HAVE THEY EACH ACHIEVED? HOW MANY JOBS HAVE THEY CREATED? WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO THEY HAVE TO LEAD THE CORPORATION OF THE UNTIED STATES? HOW IS THEIR HEALTH? WHICH CANDIDATE HAS THE MOST QUALIFIED VICE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ON THEIR TICKET?

MOST IMPORTANTLY - WHO WILL CREATE A BIGGER DIVIDE BETWEEN CITIZENS AND WHICH WILL NOT? THERE ARE 4 MAJOR CANDIDATES.

MAKE A WISE DECISION.

Letitbe

Admin if I may ask, what do you mean your rv may depend on it. I get the taxes statement Is there a possiblility that we may not see an RV? Please forgive my ignorance

THERE IS ONE CANDIDATE THAT HAS ALREADY SAID TAXES WOULD BE INCREASED. THERE IS ONE CANDIDATE THAT WILL INCREASE GIVEAWAYS AND INCREASE SPENDING WITH NO CLUE HOW THESE PROGRAMS WILL BE FUNDED. THERE IS ONE CANDIDATE I WOULD NOT TRUST TO PRESIDE OVER THE WELFARE OF THIS NATION OR ANY OTHER.

-- Edited by ADMINBILL on Tuesday 8th of November 2016 08:50:25 AM

scotchie
Our election will hold zero sway on the RV, imo. Iraq needs to get its house in order or the IMF and World Bank will keep them crippled from doing anything. With all due respect, this will take time! May the people's choice accept the highest position in our nation with dignity and grace and the failed candidate do the same.....

Indiana
Thank you Admin. You're consistent updates and dedication to your members are truly appreciated.

I believe the RV is absolutely at risk in this election. Scotchie, you keep saying that the people will decide today, etc, etc. Sadly, the actual popular vote may not decide this election- it is the electoral college total not the popular vote totals. Watch and see tonight.

Tony used to say the PTB called Americans "toothless crack heads" or "sheeple". After seeing evidence of lies, perjury, pay for play, paid disruption at Trump rallies, endless Wikileaks's revelations and so much more, 71% of people polled said they didn't care and are voting for "that" candidate. Guess it's clear how we as a people got our nicknames among the puppet masters.

I truly pray that Trump and Pence win, imo, it is our country's best and perhaps last chance.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 Empty Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:47 pm

ADMINBILL
scotchie wrote:

Prayers are wasted on politics (election) and money (RV). What will be, will be.

SCOTCHIE - SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE CLINTON LIBERAL - MONEY AND POWER ARE THEIR gods

scotchie   I am proud to be a "liberal". WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 Confused WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 Nod

Prayer is saved for important issues, if so inclined. Electing a President and a 100t zim with no zeros removed are not two of them.

Prayers for the RV over the past 7 years have resulted in nothing more than additional prayers.

Nuf said...I respect all opinions

moneynow247
Okay, you are a proud liberal.  Proud of what? 
There really isn't anything wrong with "more additional Prayers"  Any PRAYER is IMPORTANT and Prayers do not have to be saved for just "important issues".  
I am a Proud "Patriot" I believe the election has a lot to do with the rv...   enuff said, I respect all opinions

scotchie
I am a proud patriot and veteran, thank you

Phenom
I cannot believe supporting or ELECTING the very Cabal that became trillionaires starting needless wars for centuries and crippling and brainwashing the very ones that blindly and were forced to helped them get rich while destroying their bodies and brain cells. Phenom has finally gotten off the bench. Go ahead and embarrass yourself with a reply as I can't believe anyone would vote to help continued slowed down the ONLY world answer, which is a GCR, nor wish to read answers that these CABAL RICH has done to innocent minds. ALSO, IRAQ, along with this election , is only now a distraction from this about to collapse the broken Fiat currency system that few, even Dinarians, CAN SEE... SAD from future Leaders..The Truth.. My Best..

CANDYKISSES
My husband and I went to vote. Our grandchildren are all babies and we would love for them to grow up in a nation that is free of crooked Hillary and slick Willy.

Thank you for your update, AdminBill. It appears that the authors of the plan were incorrect with their time frame.

Washbuck
If electing a President is not important then why is one defending one canidate

The Chat Room is closed for now

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 Empty Re: WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:37 pm

As usual AdminBill knows nothing, and his fawning acolytes even less.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 2805820865  WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 2805820865  WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 2805820865  WSOMN Tuesday Drama 11/8/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum