Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal

Go down

The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal Empty The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:50 am

The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal

08/11/2016 (0:01 pm)

The final accounts for the five - year waste 124 trillion dinars reveal 519608

Baghdad / term

Ratified the Council of Representatives, on Monday, the final accounts for the years: 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011, in spite of some of the blocks revealed the existence of a financial waste Petrlionat dinars.
The Iraqi constitution requires the government to provide the final accounts for each financial year before the submission of the general budget for next year project. Parliament used to pass the budget due to the reluctance of the government to submit their final accounts. But it began two years ago to reset public budgets in previous years.

Parliament endorsed the final accounts presented in the form of a decision, while demanded parliamentary parties submitting the bill to be read and then vote on it.

During the session, Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri that "the final accounts provided to the House and be approved by the format's decision and the House of Representatives follow irregularities contained in the final accounts of the judiciary."

But al-Jubouri said that "ratification is not exempt from the involvement of the accounting irregularities," referring to "the importance of differentiating between the financial budget and final account, which is not considered a project allowing the Council to ratify it if the law was introduced."

In the same context, MP Ammar Tohme, head of the parliamentary bloc of virtue, in a statement received (range) a copy of it, that "the final accounts for previous years where breaches and grave breaches of requiring disclosure of waste and dereliction where resources."
The MP added Tohme "We express our objection to the way the vote on the final accounts for the years (2008,2009,2010,2011), especially since the Supreme Audit reports involved serious breaches of financial irregularities."

Prime Virtue Bloc He continued that "the Constitution pointed to submit the draft budget and final accounts of the law, which means that we need to discuss the readings and then be voted on."
He went Tohme said, "even if it relinquished to accept the other opinion, which says that the accounts require a decision, this decision is also important needs prior to the importance of the topics to discuss, noting that the parliament will discuss the content of less important decisions and referred to committees set before approval."

He noted the National Alliance, a member of that "financial control report pointed to the existence of self outside of customization during the year 2008 amounted to 9.4 trillion dinars, it has not been provided with the Federal Office of Financial Supervision details of these advances granted by the Accounting Department of the Ministry of Finance claiming that Protozoa had burned as a result of the bombing of an accident. "

He explained MP Ammar Tohme that "advances outside the customization that was granted in 2009 amounted to $ 7.1 trillion has not been provided with BSA details of these advances and priorities approved, and that the remainder of the advances that are not settled until the final accounts for the year 2009 of the amount above (5.2) trillion dinars. "

In turn, MP Mazen Mezni, a member of the Liberal bloc in Parliament said that "the final accounts for the years 2008-2009-2010-2011 referred by the government to parliament includes many financial abuses by observations that snap BSA."

He said Mezni during a press conference attended by the (range), he said, "Among these observations not to settle advance funding exceeded 124 trillion dinars in which the accounting department of the Ministry of Finance indicated that it has no rudiments originally or she lost, which means the loss of liability coverage on from the squandering money year. "

He said a member of the Liberal bloc, "We categorically reject the ratification of these accounts in which the settlement of financial irregularities and legal cover of the squandering of public money and Osa corrupt it, and encouraged to continue wasting public money and encourage corrupt to persist with their corruption," adding that "Parliament voted earlier the final accounts for the years (2005-2006) were not taking any action in the face of the evidence of his palaces. "
The MP said Mezni to say "we stand close with all of the wasted public money and we hope the Presidency should not show the final accounts to authenticate again until after the negligent accountable and brought to the competent courts," pointing out that "the presidency of the parliament insisted on display the final accounts for approval."

It is said that the Council of Representatives passed, in October 2015, on the final accounts for the years 2005 and 2006 after being sent by the government and included a waste of public money as well.
At the beginning of the meeting yesterday, browse MP Faleh applicable, deputy head of the Finance Committee, what was done by the Commission and the Parliament of "a series of measures at the approval of the final accounts for the years 2005, 2006 and 2007 via the Overture Presidency of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Finance and the Office of Financial Supervision on the final accounts after the financial year ends each year, as well as address the Supreme Judicial Council and the integrity Commission to follow up on some irregularities marked by the BSA. "

He said in effect that "the Commission addressed the Public Prosecution Service on irregularities described as crimes to trigger criminal proceedings against those involved with, as well as irregularities are not considered crimes." "The Finance Committee exercised its supervisory role regarding the final accounts and not to ignore any violation of it."

http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/news/519608

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum