Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks

Go down

Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks Empty Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:47 am

Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks

Iraq sets covered by buying the dollar from its banks 10573
Economy News / Baghdad ...

Select the Rafidain Bank, on Tuesday, covered the purchase of the dollar from its banks, noting that the 17 branches in Baghdad and the provinces are selling the dollar to citizens.

The bank said in a statement: "Economy News" received a copy of it "saw a high turnout from reviewers in conjunction with the launch of the bank selling the dollar for the citizens and by 3000 dollars per person compared to 1200 dinars per dollar, provided that it has an acceptable excuse to travel."

He added the bank that "covered by buying them from the next couple of travel for the purposes of medical treatment, study or Hajj or Umrah or tourism, in addition to the official deputations and other other reasons," noting that he "was launched sales by 17 branches in Baghdad and the provinces which both pharmacists branch in Basra province and ur in Dhi Qar and Maysan in the Pacific and Cordoba in Wasit and Qadisiyah in Qadisiyah, Babylon, in addition to a branch in Babylon branch Prince neighborhood in Najaf, Muthanna in Muthanna and Abbas in Karbala and Baquba, in Diyala and Kirkuk province, in the province of Kirkuk. "

He said the bank that "dedicated to selling the dollar branches in Baghdad are all from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers branch inspired by the Arab and Kadhimiya and the role of the officers and Firdous Square and Mustansir," pointing out that "the branches of the bank saw a high turnout of citizens for the purpose of buying the dollar, which was launched to sell it based on the central bank directives Iraq to meet the needs of citizens. "

Views 15 Date Added 08/11/2016 - 8:33 last updated 11/08/2016 - 15:45 Content No. 5738

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=5738

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum