Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions

Go down

Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions Empty Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:40 am

Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions

Tariq Ali: the Association of Banks in continuous organization specialized in the banking sector training sessions 10581

Economy News / Baghdad ...

Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi private banks Tariq Ali, announced that the ongoing Association in organizing specialized training courses which include competencies in the public and the private banking sector, both.

Tariq said in an interview for "Economy News" that the Association has organized monthly sessions during the previous period under the supervision of international centers and experts from around the world in a move to develop banking products, especially that our financial sector is suffering a shortage of banking products compared to regional and global banks that have opened branches in Iraq ".

"The Association will hold sessions high level through the introduction of a wider and more sophisticated systems is granted after the joint international certificate in this specialization is important in the banking business, pointing out that private banks interact with programs aimed Association to develop employees in the banking sector.

He said Tariq said "the middle of next month, will organize a specialized training course in the field of combating money laundering and terrorism financing in order to create efficiencies on a high degree of expertise in this specialization is important for our national economy," adding that "the association pays great attention to this aspect and there is cooperation with the relevant authorities relationship to undermine any attempts in this aspect. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=5742

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum