Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators

Go down

Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators Empty Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:38 am

Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators

Electricity talking about "privatization" and stresses: the citizen will pay bills for less than 80% for generators Thumbnail.php?file=7804_943662536

11/08/2016 11:34

I talked the Ministry of Electricity, Tuesday, for "privatization experiment" in providing the citizens with electricity for 24 hours in exchange for additional financial bills, stressing that the citizen will be repaid through this experience bills less than 80% of what paid for generators civil, while explained that this would end . " Aldhaiat " , which reached 50 per cent of the volume of production.

He said the ministry spokesman Musab teacher in an interview, " The citizen will be repaid to the Ministry of bills at least 80 percent more than paid for generators civil through privatization experiment , which began in some parts of Baghdad and the processing of 24 hours , " noting that "the amount paid by the citizen of generators civil annually 10 billion dollars, while the citizens will be paid to the government in this project is between 20-25% of this amount. "

The teacher added that " the tariff applied in this project is the same as the tariff currently in place, and that there is government support where the rate of up to 94% for those who consume for less than 500 units and at least support with increased consumption , " he said , adding that " the aim of the project is to end energy crisis and ending Aldhaiat which reached 50 per cent of the volume of production. "
He pointed out the teacher that " the ministry has worked on the assignment of all areas of Baghdad in the Karkh and Rusafa and all the areas of Basra, Karbala and Nasiriyah, Samawah and 50% of Kut, in addition to providing companies on the rest of the provinces of Babil, Najaf , " and expressed hope that "up the assignment of areas to 80% from areas of Iraq at the end of this year. "

The Ministry of Electricity on 27 August for processing the Yarmouk district of Baghdad by 24 hours, after it began before that in the Zayouna area, as pointed out that there are other areas of coverage will be so in the next few days.

The experience of privatization in the electric power , which began with the Ministry of Electricity since last August, means the assignment of providing residential areas to an investment company for the purpose of

http://www.iraqidev.org/news/index.php/aktsadea/84934.html

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum