Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible

3 posters

Go down

Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible Empty Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:22 am

Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible

BAGHDAD / long - Presse

The Office of the President of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki on Sunday that the recent retiree does not receive any salary or bonus from the presidency, attributing to accept al-Maliki to return to take over the vice-president duties to his desire to work with the president to activate the functions of the Presidency and support the legislative process and monitor the application of the Constitution and laws.

The document obtained by the (range), late last month, has revealed the speech part, the presidency to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, asking for the additional amount of 3.5 billion dinars to the general budget for 2017, the salaries and allowances of the Vice-Presidents of the Republic.

A statement from the Office of the president of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, received a (long-Presse) a copy of it, if the latter wishes to "clarify some of the issues on the expenses of the Vice President of the Republic who have returned to their duties by judicial decision of the Federal Court offices,"

The statement added, "as it came to the President of the State of Law coalition, he is retired and receives a salary or bonus from the presidency, was devoted to him, not the former when he was in office, and now any allocations for the purchase of cars or furniture or monitor the amount of maintenance or opening offices new, nor expenses and travel allowances and an increase in protection. "

He said Maliki's office that "the president of a coalition of state law, confirms that his return and acceptance of the functions of the position of vice president and welcomed the decision was aimed at working with the President of the Republic in the activation of the functions of the presidency and files assigned to it under the Constitution, as well as his desire to work to support the legislative process and monitor the implementation of the Constitution and general and applicable laws. "

He was president of a coalition of state law, according to the statement, he hoped to "cooperation between the President and the House of Representatives because perform service for the stability of the political process and support, strengthen and address violations if I got to achieve the service of the homeland and the citizen."
The judiciary announced in (the tenth of October 2016), the Federal Court held unconstitutional the decision of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to abolish the posts of Vice President of the Republic, and promised him contrary to the provisions of Article (69 / II) and (75 / II / III) of the Constitution, which provided for the presence of the Vice-President's requirement of "public interest", while shown that the verdict was "the agreement and is publicly Pat and I understand."

http://www.almadapaper.net/ar/news/519603

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible Empty Re: Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible

Post by Jayzze Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:21 pm

he will be a prime minister in the very near future. get ready for zim
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible Empty Re: Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:29 pm

ZIM? Heck that is long ago dead.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible 2805820865  Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible 2805820865  Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible 2805820865  Maliki: No , I got something in exchange for my return to my position as deputy infallible 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum