Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul

3 posters

Go down

US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul Empty US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:33 am

US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul

Nov 07, 2016

US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul 777

WASHINGTON AP b Pentagon announced Monday that US Apache helicopters engaged in air support operations of the United States provided to Iraqi forces in their offensive aimed to restore the city of Mosul of the "Islamic state".

A spokesman for the US Department of Defense Peter Cook said Apache helicopters took part in the Battle of Mosul, especially for the destruction of the car bombs that attacked by suicide bombers jihadist organization of Iraqi forces.

According to information from the Pentagon nominated the US forces in Iraq has a limited number of Apache (about ten helicopters).

Before the battle of Mosul, a US Apache helicopters took part in only a few times in combat operations against the jihadists, especially in June in the valley of the Tigris.

But for asylum by US forces at the Battle of Mosul increasingly to the use of helicopters reflects the seriousness with which entailed by the Obama administration's decision to participate in the fight against jihadist organization, so that aircraft flying at slow speed and at low altitude compared with fighter jets and bombers, which means that the risk of exposure to fire jihadists much larger, and therefore the risk of the death of American soldiers is much larger.

Cook said, "We expect to continue to use this tool compliant and accurate to support the progress of the Iraqi forces in what we expect to be fierce fighting in the future."

Iraqi forces launched a major offensive to recover the second-largest city in the country from the hands of the jihadists, leads air support provided by the international coalition led by the United States a decisive role in this battle.

LINK

US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul Empty Re: US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul

Post by clayf Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:16 pm

10 apaches !!!...... put 75 of them there, Obama! what an idiot. Fill the sky with those killing machines and save some lives and get the job accomplished. You are the reason thousands have died already with your first idiodic move of pulling us out way to early in the first place, moron...

Last edited by clayf on Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul Empty Re: US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:27 pm

Send in the Warthogs

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul 2805820865  US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul 2805820865  US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul 2805820865  US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:02 pm

US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul Th?id=OIP.M3c5997f5afce9d62ee2be81c36e9bd14o0&pid=15
Heck yeh!!
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:14 am

US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul F-35-s10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul 2805820865  US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul 2805820865  US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul 2805820865  US Apache helicopters involved in the battle of Mosul 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:38 am

Yeh those babys are bad arse,many years back I would always stop at the fence line in tucson at davis/mothan afb to watch them come and go and of course seeing them in training excersizes over seas. I think I read on here years back how the iraqis nick named them THE BEAST. I know why
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum