Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime"

Go down

Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" Empty Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime"

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:25 am

Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime"

Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" Iraq-civils-esclavage_2
© AFP / Archives | Iraqi troops movement of families displaced from Hawija to Salahuddin province

Last Updated: 07/11/2016

Amnesty International expressed concern about the practices carried out by Kurdish forces in the Iraqi city of Kirkuk against Arab citizens, including expulsion from the city and the destruction of their homes. The organization condemned these practices, arguing that the removal and displacement of Arab population forcibly displaced from Kirkuk "illegal and cruel," and that it constitutes a "war crime."

Kurdish forces proceeded to destroy the homes of hundreds of Arabs and deported from the city of Kirkuk (north), in what it seems to reprisals in response to an attack by the "Islamic state" in recent times, as indicated Monday by Amnesty International , "Amnesty" .

Non - governmental organization and confirmed that in the wake of an attack by the "Islamic state" in Kirkuk on 21 October / October, proceeded city controlled by the Kurds to the destruction of homes and brutal Iraqi Arabs and asked them to leave the city authorities.

He told a man who has ten children to Amnesty, how the soldiers came to his neighborhood to inform the population to leave by morning.

He pointed out that at the dawn of October / October 25, a few days after the attack extremist organization, "have been evacuated and residents were forcibly demolished by bulldozers" hundreds of homes in the neighborhood, including his home.

Among those who have been forcibly displaced from Kirkuk and the surrounding villages, there are about 250 families who fled earlier than the original towns because of the violence, according to reports from the organization, referring to the cases of confiscation of identity cards.

The organization condemned the move, arguing that the "deportation and displacement of the population of Sunni Arabs were forcibly evicted from Kirkuk, is illegal and cruel."

And it asked the Kurdish authorities to end these practices, "immediately."

She continued, "Amnesty" that "similar destruction, and unjustified military necessity operations, constitute a war crime," arguing that "Ordering the displacement of the civilian population, unless (it) to keep them safe or that there be a military justification, is also a war crime." .

The multi-ethnic city of Kirkuk, located 170 km to the southeast of Mosul, Iraq's second largest city and the last bastion of the "Islamic state" in the country.

With the start of the attack on the connector that involving Iraqi and Kurdish forces, the organization launched an attack on Kirkuk in order to divert attention, which resulted in the death of a jihadist 74 and 46 people .

Amnesty International accused in January Kurdish forces destroying thousands of homes in northern Iraq, in an apparent effort to deport the Arab population.

Also, the Kurds accused of forcibly displaced people return to areas they fled, even if security is not restored there.

LINK

Amnesty International: the displacement of Kurdish forces to the Arabs of Kirkuk and the destruction of their homes, "a war crime" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum